Aesthetic Beauty Centre

Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: 1:30pm - 5pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Aesthetic Beauty Centre 2019-12-06
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th August 2017

We are a Cosmetic Surgery which is registered with CQC. We aim to provide a patient centre approach. Our aim is to develop a friendly atmosphere and provide an ethical service.

All our patients have 24 hour access to the Doctor and Nurse, there by providing around the clock protection for all our clients.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Carboxytherapy
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    Electrolysis (Advanced Cosmetic Procedures)
    Eye Bag Removal
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    Hair Transplant
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Tattoo Removal
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microdermabrasion
    Mole Removal
    Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Silhouette Soft®
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Ashish Dutta

Name: Dr Ashish Dutta Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aesthetic Beauty Centre”

1. karen says:

absolutely the best been going for over a decade for aesthetic and cosmetic with fantastic results. Dr Dutta and Wendy are so good that there saved me so much money not letting me get carried away with proceeders that wouldn’t suit me or didn’t need because a lot of us can get carried away. They really caring and good at their job skilled artists for results. Dr Dutta and Wendy are lovely and very caring. I highly recommend Aesthetic Beauty Centre if you want what’s best for you.

2. laura says:

Had a great experience from start to finish. I initially had a few consultations with a couple of places, it was such a easy decision that I knew I was going to choose home within 2 minutes. I was nervous and immediately was put at ease with Dr Dutta. He is so knowledgeable and I liked him straight away. He is easily one of the best people I have ever met. With a underlying condition I wasn’t sure I would be able to get the treatment but I 100% trusted Dr Dutta knew what he was doing so I didn’t have to worry about it anymore. Wendy was so calming through the procedure, I probably couldn’t of done it without her. She was so kind. Afterwards I felt completely comfortable and I knew I could easily ring Dr Dutta 24/7 if I had any concerns. The aftercare is brilliant, he checks everything is okay in every stage of recovery. If I ever have another procedure I would 100% go back. I would never go to anyone else now.

3. chris says:

Excellent staff so friendly and warm.

I’ve got no complaints with my Botox treatment top rate, would definitely recommend.

Thanks to all at the centre.

4. rosanna says:

I had top eyelids lift surgery and am very pleased with the result as it looks really natural. Dr Ash Dutta made the process approachable and safe as I would never previously considered myself as somebody for surgery as I get quite scared… However I found the process ‘smooth’ from beginning to end and I would definitely recommend Dr Dutta.

5. FLETCHER says:

I recently had gynecomastia surgery done by dr dutta. I was nervous but wendy and dr dutta made me feel relaxed through the whole process and the operation went really well. I’m recovering better than expected and I’m really pleased with the results, dr dutta is an amazing surgeon and I cant thank him enough. I highly recommend dr dutta hes a great guy and I would certainly go to him again in the future.

6. TONY says:

friendly staff put you at easy as soon as you walk through the door.There is no pressure when you have your consultation with Dr Ash he will explain everything you need to know before you make your decision.

7. lisa says:

found the Aesthetic Beauty Centre extremely professional an friendly an was made to feel at ease the whole time. The surgeon provided me with all the information i needed for the procedure i was having and answered all of my questions. The aftercare is excellent as well. I’m very happy with my results and would not hesitate to recommend the Aesthetic Beauty Centre

8. CHLOE says:

The staff here are so welcoming and put you at ease! Definitely happy with the standard of care from this team.

9. hilary says:

I had another treatment at the clinic…
        I had another treatment at the clinic with Wendy .
        once again the service was excellent, and I’m really pleased with the treatment.

Hilary

10. anon says:

After my first consultation this afternoon with Dr Ash Dutta, I left his surgery with a huge smile on my face. His staff were lovely and friendly and the practice was very welcoming. Dr Dutta explained the pros and cons and was very honest about the procedure and the breakdown of costs and even made some suggestions to get the most out of my procedure 🙂 No sales pitch just a very honest chat and he answered all of my queries. I now can’t wait for September for my procedure, see you then Dr Dutta 🙂

Reviews for “Aesthetic Beauty Centre”

1. karen says:

2. laura says:

3. chris says:

Excellent staff so friendly and warm.

Thanks to all at the centre.

4. rosanna says:

5. FLETCHER says:

6. TONY says:

7. lisa says:

8. CHLOE says:

9. hilary says:

I had another treatment at the clinic…
        I had another treatment at the clinic with Wendy .

Hilary