Aesthetic Expert Clinic

Monday: Closed
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 9am-7pm
Thursday: 9am-7pm
Friday: 9am-7pm0
Saturday: 9am-5pm
Emergencies: by appointment (Call 07721771949)

Aesthetic Expert Clinic 2019-05-17
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 31st March 2015

Jill Butler Nurse Independant Prescriber has over 10 years full time Cosmetic Injecting experience.
She updates her training anually as new Research presents more improved treatments. She will offer you an honest, realistic opinion of how to best meet your treatment outcome, with value for money in mind.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Cell Therapy
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Hair Mesotherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Microdermabrasion
    Microsclerotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Jill Butler

Name: Jill Butler Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aesthetic Expert Clinic”

1. Sonya Harvey says:

Jill was very professional and knowledgeable and gave a full consultation before administering any treatment and made sure I was happy . The results were fabulous and I would highly recommend Jill.

2. James Lee says:

Jill is amazing, and the staff are so attentive and professional. Jill has been making me look younger for nearly 10 years. Oh yes shes even made me look 10 years younger *****

3. Hannah McKay says:

Wouldn’t go anywhere else, very professional and friendly!

4. Cher says:

This place is fab Jill has so much experience and is the best at what she does. Makes you feel totally relaxed in her knowledge and expertise, with fab aftercare. Definitely recommend

5. Joanne kerr says:

Excellent treatment very knowledgeable nurse practitioner made me feel at ease throughout definitely recommend anyone wanting any treatments the clinic does

6. Melanie says:

Soooo fantastic and informative couldn’t recomend them any more very professional

7. Sam says:

Excellent service, Very friendly atmosphere and professional service.

8. Lee says:

I had wanted treatment for years but was scared. a friend recommended Jill and I am over the moon after receiving PDO Threads. She completely put me at ease and made the procedure as comfortable as possible. I have no hesitation in recommending her, especially to needle phobic people.

9. Julie B says:

Jill has been treating myself and my familly and friends for over 10 years. Her warm, friendly and honest manner is comforting when having treatments. She is confident and efficient and tells the truth about what is the probable results of the treatment.

10. Julie says:

Jill is excellent in explaining procedures and the expected outcome. She provides information and does not try to ‘sell’ procedures but will recommend. This may not be what the client had in mind when they go to the clinic but Jill knows her stuff and her advice is top notch. Her prices are competitive I have recommended her to many friends over the past years

Reviews for “Aesthetic Expert Clinic”

1. Sonya Harvey says:

2. James Lee says:

3. Hannah McKay says:

Wouldn’t go anywhere else, very professional and friendly!

4. Cher says:

5. Joanne kerr says:

6. Melanie says:

7. Sam says:

Excellent service, Very friendly atmosphere and professional service.

8. Lee says:

9. Julie B says:

10. Julie says:

9-10 Charlotte Terrace 9-10 Charlotte Terrace
South Shields
NE33 4NU

Monday: Closed
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 9am-7pm
Thursday: 9am-7pm
Friday: 9am-7pm0
Saturday: 9am-5pm
Emergencies: by appointment (Call 07721771949)