Aesthetic Health

• Wednesday 9am-8pm
• Thursday 9am-5pm
• Friday 9am-5pm
• Saturday – We are open 9am-5pm every second Saturday of the month

Aesthetic Health 2020-01-13

Accredited 5th December 2016

Dr Julia Sevi’s distinctive fusion of aesthetic and holistic medicine works in harmony with your body, stimulating health and repair. A perfectionist, with a passion for patient care, safety and attention to detail, she judiciously prescribes aesthetic treatments with an artistic eye, often in combination with integrated medical care to achieve the most natural looking, long lasting and healthy results. For the last 20 years, her private medical practice has integrated Western and Complementary medicine, believing that the best of both worlds is best for health.

Having qualified as a doctor in 1991 from Leeds Medical School, she worked in NHS Teaching Hospitals and subsequently in General Practice for 10 years, developing a particular interest in skin. In tandem with her western medical career she maintained a holistic private practice, spent time travelling and working abroad, investigating the medicine of different cultures, choosing to study Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in the University of Beijing.

In 1993 she co-founded the Good Health Centre with her husband, an established centre of excellence combining Western and Complementary Medicine, where she practised Integrated Medicine with emphasis on anti-ageing, longevity and skin health. She developed Aesthetic Health in 2008 to create a discreet, specialised environment from which to provide aesthetic and anti-ageing medical care. Together the sister clinics offer a harmonious mix of treatments for complete health. Continually striving to offer the best to her patients, Dr Julia attends numerous international conferences to bring home the most scientifically effective treatments.

Her particular areas of interest are natural regenerative treatments, scar tissue and research into tissue regeneration. In 2012 she established FaceForward, a charity to provide and research treatment of scars.

LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser Hair Removal
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Julia Sevi

Name: Dr Julia Sevi Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aesthetic Health”

1. Anon says:

Dr G is lovely and helpful. Dr G is thorough polite and professional.

2. Anon says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; you can’t improve on perfection.

3. Anon says:

A very professional and friendly service. The ladies were so polite and courteous and made me feel welcome from the moment I arrived. The consultation was thorough and at no time did I feel pressurised into having any treatment. The skincare advice given was outstanding and I’m looking forward to many more visits in the future. Would highly recommend this clinic.

4. Anon says:

Great session and in a lovely welcoming setting

5. Anon says:

All the staff are great . Catherine, my regular practitioner, knows my health issues and what works for me at my age. She is very professional , I value her advice and I have complete confidence in her.

6. Anon says:

Excellent clinic

7. Anon says:

Always so professional at this clinic

8. Anon says:

I am so glad to get a chance with aesthetic health to treat me every time.

9. Anon says:

As always very pleased n Dr gauch very helpful considerate n caring. All my pleasure . Thank you x

10. Anon says:

A fantastic and highly professional service

Reviews for “Aesthetic Health”

1. Anon says:

Dr G is lovely and helpful. Dr G is thorough polite and professional.

2. Anon says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; you can’t improve on perfection.

3. Anon says:

4. Anon says:

Great session and in a lovely welcoming setting

5. Anon says:

6. Anon says:

Excellent clinic

7. Anon says:

Always so professional at this clinic

8. Anon says:

I am so glad to get a chance with aesthetic health to treat me every time.

9. Anon says: