Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics

Amanda Azzopardi

23 Lanfranc Way, Liverpool, L16 1JU

Monday-Saturday 8am -6pm
Sunday and out of hours by appointment.

Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics 2021-10-11
Excellence Rated

Accredited 14th May 2021

Amanda has been in practice since 2003 and is insured with Hamilton Fraser. She is now an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and prescriber in acute and aesthetic medicine – pursuing more advanced injectable treatments and a medical-grade skincare line.

When people wear the best external version of themselves, they achieve goals in all areas of their lives.
My objective is to assist my clients to feel comfortable in their ‘own skin’, by enhancing their self-image and allowing their confidence to shine through.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Silhouette Soft®
    Amanda Azzopardi

Name: Amanda Azzopardi Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics”

1. Catherine McCarthy says:

As a fellow medical professional I knew how important it was to choose an experienced and knowledgeable aesthetic practitioner, Amanda has never disappointed- she is extremely professional and conscientious in her practice. I wouldn’t go to anyone else

2. Clare says:

This was my 2nd treatment with Amanda and again I’m more than happy with the results, always explanatory of procedure and can answer every question asked would highly recommend.

3. Layla Hafezi says:

Amanda is amazing at putting you at ease . I’ve had numerous treatments over the past few years and couldn’t fault anything. Follow up really good . Would recommend to anyone .

4. Michelle says:

5star. Amanda came to my home. Proffessional friendly . I was aware her profession as Advanced nurse practitioner therefore had no concerns regarding fillers. Amanda knew exactly where I needed and injected no problems . I am 50 years of age. My goodness a few days later I looked years younger. So happy! X

5. carol hughes says:

As a retired nurse I felt I needed to research different practioner’s .

I did this for almost a year , to ensure I had the best care available for myself and also for my very dear family and friends.

Amanda never fails to amaze me . I am astonished at her outstanding skill ,knowledge and safty .

We have found the best , now we just need to look after her to ensure she stays .

Well done Amanda on all your achievements and we wish you all the very best for your future . x

6. suneetha kovvuri says:

Amanda is open to suggestions and always aim at what the client wants

7. Angela Wilson says:

I have been receiving treatments from Amanda for almost 3 years now and I am really pleased and amazed how better I look Amanda is an amazing lady and amazing with her treatments making you feel better about yourself as well as with treatments highly recommended Thanks Amanda

8. Rachel says:

I’ve had my first Botox treatment today with Amanda. I have been extremely nervous beforehand and during the treatment but she was fantastic at putting me at ease. She takes her time and makes you feel relaxed. She talked me through the procedure and was very reassuring. I knew I was in very safe hands! You could go to an average salon but Amanda’s professional qualifications mean you are receiving an exceptional service. Thank you Amanda I’ll be back for more treatments soon! ❤️

9. Maria says:

Amanda I just wanted to say thank you so much. I’ve had no problems at all not even a mark or a bruise and no one has noticed haha. But I love it. Very subtle but I can see a big improvement in my face shape also my eyes bags were so much less of a problem this morning! bit of cream and I was good to go! And all just after 1 treatment! Cannot thank you enough

10. Heather says:

Amanda was professional but also very personable, we had a good laugh. The best thing for me was that Amanda took the time to really ask what I wanted and she articulated the process and techniques so well that there were no nerves about what the outcome was going to be. I got the most gorgeous lip fillers and I am so so happy. I think when you are getting anything done you naturally start worrying about all the things that can go wrong but my experience with Amanda was fantastic. From the first phone call to book to getting home I had not one doubt in Amanda’s capabilities. 100% will recommend and return.

Reviews for “Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics”

1. Catherine McCarthy says:

2. Clare says:

3. Layla Hafezi says:

4. Michelle says:

5. carol hughes says:

As a retired nurse I felt I needed to research different practioner’s .

6. suneetha kovvuri says:

Amanda is open to suggestions and always aim at what the client wants

7. Angela Wilson says:

8. Rachel says:

9. Maria says:

10. Heather says:

23 Lanfranc Way 23 Lanfranc Way
Liverpool
L16 1JU

Monday-Saturday 8am -6pm
Sunday and out of hours by appointment.