Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics

Amanda Azzopardi

23 Lanfranc Way, Liverpool, L16 1JU

Monday-Saturday 8am -6pm
Sunday and out of hours by appointment.

Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics 2021-10-11
Excellence Rated

Accredited 14th May 2021

Amanda has been in practice since 2003 and is insured with Hamilton Fraser. She is now an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and prescriber in acute and aesthetic medicine – pursuing more advanced injectable treatments and a medical-grade skincare line.

When people wear the best external version of themselves, they achieve goals in all areas of their lives.
My objective is to assist my clients to feel comfortable in their ‘own skin’, by enhancing their self-image and allowing their confidence to shine through.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Silhouette Soft®
    Amanda Azzopardi

Name: Amanda Azzopardi Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics”

1. Natalie Edwards says:

Amanda was so friendly and helpful, would highly recommend.

2. Rhiannon Robins says:

As a nurse myself I’m acutely aware of the need to go to a suitably qualified medical practitioner to receive aesthetic treatments. From both a professional and personal perspective I’m in awe of Amanda’s knowledge, experience, honesty, training and professionalism. She’s transformed my skin and self esteem. Thank you. I can’t recommend her enough.

3. Hayley Roberts says:

Amanda, what an amazing lady…the professionalism and understanding of her profession is second to none..outstanding. would recommend her all day long.

4. Jenny Lewis says:

There is no doubt that Amanda has extensive knowledge and experience in aesthetic procedures. I felt completely at ease and confident in her professional approach and treatment application

5. Aysha Salam says:

Amanda is very skilful and has a sound understanding of Anatomy of the facial and neck . Being a health professional myself, I have found her work to be very satisfying. She charges a reasonable fee and having had a few sessions of Ellanse with her (4) I am happy to continue to use her expertise in future as well as to refer friends and family for any rejuvenation work with her. I wish her success in her endeavours.

6. Sarah Bullen says:

Professional , knowledgeable and listens to my needs and worries and put me at ease.

7. Rachel says:

I cannot explain how nervous I was before my Botox injections by Amanda. After suffering a severe allergic reaction to medication in the past I have a fear of needles and medical procedures however, from the minute I arrived Amanda completely put me at ease and we talked for almost an hour in order to make me feel completely comfortable! Amanda is a fully trained and experienced nurse, the only person you should trust with your face, I do not understand why anyone would go to anyone else especially beauticians who have attended a one day course?! Please, please don’t do that! Come and see this amazing woman she has taken 10 years off my face and given my confidence back a million times over! She is very reassuring and everyone keeps asking me how and why I look so good! The best post lockdown treat ever! I’ll be going back until I’m 95! Please don’t trust anyone else with your face! You must go and see this miracle worker! Thank you Amanda I’ll be seeing you soon!

8. Beverley Jackson says:

Amanda is a professional and will only use top quality products. Amanda explains the procedure and ensures you fully understand what and how it is going to be done. I’ve had fillers, both and lip filler.

9. Dorothy says:

Very knowledgeable, approachable friendly practitioner. Always willing to take time to provide information & offer reassurance. After care explained & contact number available.
        Highly recommend

10. Veronica says:

Amanda is professional in her manner and procedures. Being a qualified nurse means you can be confident that Amanda knows what she is doing. Always takes time to talk through and explain all procedures, and does not put any pressure on you to accept a treatment, if you don’t feel comfortable with it. A home treatment is also available for those with tight schedules, and reassurance is only a telephone call away.

Reviews for “Amanda Azzopardi Aesthetics”

1. Natalie Edwards says:

Amanda was so friendly and helpful, would highly recommend.

2. Rhiannon Robins says:

3. Hayley Roberts says:

4. Jenny Lewis says:

5. Aysha Salam says:

6. Sarah Bullen says:

7. Rachel says:

8. Beverley Jackson says:

9. Dorothy says:

Highly recommend

10. Veronica says:

23 Lanfranc Way 23 Lanfranc Way
Liverpool
L16 1JU

Monday-Saturday 8am -6pm
Sunday and out of hours by appointment.