Anew Medical Aesthetics

Rebecca Coates

57 Bayleaf Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8NS

Anew Medical Aesthetics 2019-05-20
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 16th May 2017

Local GP with advanced Harley Street training in wrinkle-relaxing injections (Botox), dermal fillers, chemical peels, IV nutrient therapy and PDO thread lifts.

IV Vitamin Therapy
    Mole Removal
    Thread Lifting
    Rebecca Coates

Name: Rebecca Coates Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Anew Medical Aesthetics”

1. Wendy m says:

Been to Becky a couple of times now , I’d been debating Botox for a while but not plucked up courage
        She makes it easy and almost fun !!
        The fact she is a GP gave me a lot of confidence – lovely treatment room , friendly welcome and easy procedure

2. Cassandra jordan says:

Becky is amazing!!! I’ve had lip fillers twice and most recently Botox across my forehead and frown lines. All of these times Becky was professional and made me feel so comfortable! I can’t recommend her enough!! She is amazing at what she does! Thank you Becky!! X

3. Lisa Dott says:

I can honestly say i wouldn’t go anywhere else for my treatments now. Becky is incredible at what she does and the results speak for themselves. I felt reassured that she is also a practising GP. She is able to combine the utmost professionalism, with being informative, caring and friendly and she has the ability to put you at ease instantly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Anew Aesthetics.

4. Emily says:

Brilliant clinician and great treatments.

5. Lynn. Henson says:

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of the Plexr treatment on my eyes . I actually have eyelids now which I can see and the deep crows lines at the corner of my eyes have all literally gone. The healing is great all cleared up in 2 weeks. Can’t wait for my 2nd treatment so excited. Rebecca was brilliant, caring, reassuring and so kind couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do my treatment. Thanks so much. Xx

6. Sonja Green says:

My first visit to Becky for Botox injections was a dream. She was friendly open and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend Becky and Anew medical aesthetics

7. Carly Williams says:

Highly recommended. Fantastic results from the treatments I chose and professional service.

8. Paula says:

Amazing lady , friendly , very welcoming and would highly recommend Rebecca..
        if you want the right results and best results Anew aesthetics is no1 choice ..

9. Karen says:

Beccy is always professional, confident and very knowledgeable.

10. Louise Barrett says:

I have always been more than happy with every procedure I have had with Becky. The service is always incredibly professional and most importantly achieves the desired results. I highly recommend Anew medical.

Reviews for “Anew Medical Aesthetics”

1. Wendy m says:

She makes it easy and almost fun !!

2. Cassandra jordan says:

3. Lisa Dott says:

4. Emily says:

Brilliant clinician and great treatments.

5. Lynn. Henson says:

6. Sonja Green says:

7. Carly Williams says:

8. Paula says:

Amazing lady , friendly , very welcoming and would highly recommend Rebecca..
        if you want the right results and best results Anew aesthetics is no1 choice ..

9. Karen says:

Beccy is always professional, confident and very knowledgeable.

10. Louise Barrett says: