Angels Twelve

Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: Closed

Angels Twelve 2020-08-12
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 21st July 2015

My name is Olha I’m a Dentist and Aesthetic Doctor. I have graduated as a Dentist in 2005, Ukraine. In 2013 I have completed Overseas Registration Exam with General Dental Council, London. For the last 4 years I was working in the field of aesthetic Dentistry and cosmetic Medicine. Recently I have joined a team of ‘Cosmetic Courses’ as an Aesthetic Medicine trainer. I constantly continue to learn about new treatments and products on Aesthetic Medicine market by attending course, conferences , master classes and exhibitions. Also I’m a speaker at National and International Aesthetic Medicine and Dental events and have been published in few Dental Magazines.

I believe that every patient needs to be treated as individual therefore your initial consultation is one of the most important parts of the whole treatment process. I concentrate on providing a bespoke treatment plan tailored to meet your individual needs. As a part of your consultation you will see my treatments portfolio that will give you an idea of the possible treatment outcome. By choosing Angels Twelve you can be confident that you will receive the most up-to-date treatment and advice. I’m looking forward to meeting you at my clinic.

Carboxytherapy
    Olha Vorodyukhina

Name: Olha Vorodyukhina Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Angels Twelve”

1. Louise Shelby says:

I completely trust Olha. She has looked after me, taken into account my personality and has completely transformed my confidence. I look and feel so much better. Would totally recommend.

2. Patricia says:

Would highly recommend

3. Karen Daley says:

Excellent clinic that makes you feel extremely comfortable from the outset. My treatments were individually created to meet personal needs. Highly recommended

4. Louise Edwards says:

Great service and I loved treatment

5. Melissa says:

So happy with the treatment I received and the overall experience at Angels Twelve. Outstanding staff that make you feel welcome and at ease.

6. Pat Mileham says:

After moving into the area I wanted a save face practitioner and found Angeles Twelve and Dr Ola. Very professional and informative in all the latest procedures available. After my first consultation I was happy to go ahead with what was recommended. I would highly recommend Ola and all her staff.

7. Karen Howlett says:

Wonderful salon, professional, friendly and offers a nurturing environment.

8. Denise McPherson says:

I received PRP treatment for acne scaring and I have to say my skin looks so much better. After a few days I noticed a huge difference and my skin is smother and even in tone. I booked a further session. Thank you Angels Twelve

9. Jean Bertram says:

I was recommended myself and I would recommend this clinic to everyone. Highly delighted with the staff and the information given prior to treatment. Very happy with results.

10. Jasmin says:

I have Botox done two months ago and I am very happy with the treatment. My face looks much younger and I have decided to have it done regularly. Olha was very professional , reassured me and explained the treatment in detailed which helped me feel relaxed. I would definitely come back and will not go anywhere else to have my treatment. I already commandeered Shine medical to my friends.

Reviews for “Angels Twelve”

1. Louise Shelby says:

2. Patricia says:

Would highly recommend

3. Karen Daley says:

4. Louise Edwards says:

Great service and I loved treatment

5. Melissa says:

6. Pat Mileham says:

7. Karen Howlett says:

Wonderful salon, professional, friendly and offers a nurturing environment.

8. Denise McPherson says:

9. Jean Bertram says:

10. Jasmin says:

Initial Consultation with the provided treatment advice - Free
      2nd Consultation with provided treatment plan - £50

Anti-Wrinkle Injections
      One Area - £150
      Two Areas - £200
      Three Areas - £275

Juvederm Smile/ Juvederm 2 (0.5ml) - £175
      Juvederm 3 and 4 (1ml) - £250
      Vycross (1ml) - £300
      Juvederm Hydrate - £175
      8 Point Face Lift - £750 (based on 3 syringes of Juvederm Vycross filler)
      Additional syringes at same course of treatment is £250.00 per syringe.

Micro-Needling