Appearance Based Medicine Ltd

Friday: 9.30am - 2.30pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Appearance Based Medicine Ltd 2019-03-27
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 18th July 2014

Clare McLoughlin has been a general nurse since 1988 and is an Independent Nurse Prescriber and advanced procedure aesthetic nurse and trainer with more than 19 years’ experience in the aesthetic field.

As a recognised aesthetic trainer, Clare is known for her professional approach and skill in the field of aesthetics and has appeared on a number of television programmes performing injectable aesthetic treatments.

After working as a practitioner for Transform Medical group 2001-2003, Clare started her own business – Appearance Based Medicine – in 2004, to enable her to provide the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.

Clare has been an advanced techniques trainer in Botulinum toxin treatments and Skin fillers for National Cosmetic Courses since 2004.

Eye Bag Removal
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Microsclerotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Clare Mcloughlin

Name: Clare Mcloughlin Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. Samantha Murphy says:

As a beautician I have good knowledge of skincare. My consultation began with a skin analysis using a machine which showed skin damage not visible to the eye. I was pleased to see that my regular use of sunscreen had paid off!!! I had booked in to have the Fire and Ice medical facial to resurface and rehydrate my skin. The results were beautifully soft, smooth, radiant skin. Clare was professional and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable, I was made even more relaxed by the gentle background music. I did not feel pressured to buy any products and left with a goodie bag of samples to try at home. All in all a very pleasant experience and I will definitely be back!!!

2. carmel says:

Being new to this industry and the various procedures available, I can not rate Clare highly enough. She offered me facts and information based upon what I presented her with. I had always avoided approaching such services because of the horror stories and a reluctance to be greeted by over the top sales people. Clare is medically trained, professional and I came to trust her sufficiently to have a treatment. For which I was delighted with the results. As a mother of two, safety and results were my priority. Clare excelled in these areas and I would gladly recommend her as a practitioner. Brilliant. Thank you

3. Sarah Hill says:

Very knowledgable and professional

4. Orla Palmer says:

Very informative, very knowledgable. Thoroughly recommend Clare

5. Cara bonaventura says:

Excellent professional service, very pleased with my new lips!!!

6. Sylvia A says:

As always, very pleased.

7. Lesley conybeare says:

I have been having treatment with Clare for over 10 years and can thoroughly recommend her. She is extremely experienced, and her results are fantastic, and above all she is kind and friendly, she has become a good friend.

8. Ruth Atkins says:

Excellent treatment, very professional. Would recommend Appearance Based Medicine. As Registered Nurse myself I felt very reassured that Clare was very knowledgeable and experienced in the treatments I received, it was obvious to me that she had my interests at heart all the way through. Not only did Clare tell me which treatments would benefit me personally she explained why others were not appropriate. Good clear explanations given throughout. Thank you.

9. Charles Farleigh says:

Removed all my nerves and provided an outstanding service. Highly recommended

10. Louise Conant says:

Clare is patient and kind, and I value her advise and high standard of practice and experience.

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. Samantha Murphy says:

2. carmel says:

3. Sarah Hill says:

Very knowledgable and professional

4. Orla Palmer says:

Very informative, very knowledgable. Thoroughly recommend Clare

5. Cara bonaventura says:

Excellent professional service, very pleased with my new lips!!!

6. Sylvia A says: