Appearance Based Medicine Ltd

Friday: 9.30am - 2.30pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Appearance Based Medicine Ltd 2019-03-27
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 18th July 2014

Clare McLoughlin has been a general nurse since 1988 and is an Independent Nurse Prescriber and advanced procedure aesthetic nurse and trainer with more than 19 years’ experience in the aesthetic field.

As a recognised aesthetic trainer, Clare is known for her professional approach and skill in the field of aesthetics and has appeared on a number of television programmes performing injectable aesthetic treatments.

After working as a practitioner for Transform Medical group 2001-2003, Clare started her own business – Appearance Based Medicine – in 2004, to enable her to provide the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.

Clare has been an advanced techniques trainer in Botulinum toxin treatments and Skin fillers for National Cosmetic Courses since 2004.

Eye Bag Removal
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Microsclerotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Clare Mcloughlin

Name: Clare Mcloughlin Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. Anon says:

I had Botox treatment with Clare and found it a good experience. I had no pain and the treatment was very successful . It made a great improvement to my lines and it made me feel much happier with my skin.

2. Jenny W says:

Very high quality of treatments and also a vast range of aesthetic treatment available. Highly recommended- a true professional.

3. Sally B says:

I’ve finished my third Intracel treatment with Clare, and I notice a definite improvement in facial tautness. Clare gave me lots of information on what I should expect from this treatment. She was ( and is) always happy to reassure me and I feel I’m in safe hands with her.

4. Anon says:

I was nervous to consider aesthetic treatments, however, the treatments I have received to date have been explained to me in full, including side effects. I have experienced a highly professional, skilled and well informed approach and have been very pleased with the results. I am moving forward slowly and have a realistic plan which I hope will improve skin condition and reduce some lines. I am happy in my own skin!

5. MJ T says:

I visited for a non surgical consultation. Clare was absolutely lovely and very honest with me. Despite wanting work on my nose, Clare said I didn’t need it and to really think carefully. Anybody who is considering non surgical work should visit here, they clearly don’t carry out procedures just because or for the money. They genuinely care about their patients.

6. Gemma P says:

I have spoken to Clare McLoughlin on several occasions about the condition of my skin, and have received clear and positive guidance every single time – Clare is a knowledgeable, professional and caring individual, thanks for all your help!

7. Vikkie S says:

Really pleased with the treatment and advice given by Clare who listened and did exactly what I asked for. Would recommend Clare to anyone.

8. Gill J says:

Clare is an extremely competent, knowledgeable and supportive practitioner. She explains each treatment so you know exactly what to expect during the procedure and what results to expect. She makes me feel informed and as relaxed as possible. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to look ‘better’ than they currently do. I will certainly be returning to her for future treatments.

9. Penny J says:

Very thorough consultation medically well trained. Made me feel confident and not patronised.

10. Lucy D says:

Claire is great and makes you feel really relaxed, always makes sure you’re as well informed as possible. The treatments are also exceptional.

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. Anon says: