Appearance Based Medicine Ltd

Friday: 9.30am - 2.30pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Appearance Based Medicine Ltd 2019-03-27
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 17th July 2014

Clare McLoughlin has been a general nurse since 1988 and is an Independent Nurse Prescriber and advanced procedure aesthetic nurse and trainer with more than 19 years’ experience in the aesthetic field.

As a recognised aesthetic trainer, Clare is known for her professional approach and skill in the field of aesthetics and has appeared on a number of television programmes performing injectable aesthetic treatments.

After working as a practitioner for Transform Medical group 2001-2003, Clare started her own business – Appearance Based Medicine – in 2004, to enable her to provide the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.

Clare has been an advanced techniques trainer in Botulinum toxin treatments and Skin fillers for National Cosmetic Courses since 2004.

Eye Bag Removal
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Microdermabrasion
    Microsclerotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Sclerotherapy
    Sculptra
    Clare Mcloughlin

Name: Clare Mcloughlin Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. O Palmer says:

Amazing as always. Left feeling so much better and feeling fab. Would recommend Claire to everyone. She’s the best in the business.

2. Karla H says:

I have been seeing Clare for just over a year and recommend her highly. She takes detailed notes and spends time explaining the treatment and the aftercare and expected results. I was impressed with the aftercare service provided and am delighted with the results of Profhilo and of the Bocouture wrinkle relaxing treatment, the Fire and Ice medical facial is also a regular must have! If you are looking for an experienced professional service then this Nurse Prescriber is the person to see.

3. Kin S says:

Great.

4. Jo R says:

Brilliant

5. Nicole C says:

Felt really happy with my treatment, Clare made me feel at ease the whole treatment and afterwards reassured and looked after me when I had a lot of swelling. Really happy with my result and would definitely recommend and be returning

6. Sylvia A says:

On last visit Clare noticed a lesion on my scalp and suggested that I got a further opinion, for which I was very grateful. It was cancerous and successfully removed by a skin specialist cancer surgeon. Thankfully ,today all went well.

7. Laura E says:

Clare made me feel so welcome and relaxed for my first appointment. Clare only recommended treatments that she knew would make a genuine difference. I will definitely be back. Thank you Clare x

8. JD says:

Clare is so knowledgeable regarding the best way to achieve a natural look. Fantastic service and really pleased with results. Highly recommend.

9. Sonia K says:

Claire is very professional and knowledgeable. She has helped me understand my skin better and her advice has been invaluable. I am now using products that are excellent for my skin and I feel better for it!

10. Dawn B says:

Great results and service would use again if needed .

Reviews for “Appearance Based Medicine Ltd”

1. O Palmer says:

2. Karla H says:

3. Kin S says:

Great.

4. Jo R says:

Brilliant

5. Nicole C says:

6. Sylvia A says:

7. Laura E says:

8. JD says:

9. Sonia K says:

10. Dawn B says:

Great results and service would use again if needed .

Chilterns House49-51 Dean Street Chilterns House