Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 6th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Georgina says:

I have received treatments from Amy for a few years now. I fully trust Amy, she takes time to understand what results I would like and gives her honest opinion and advice. The results have been natural and subtle which is exactly what I wanted to achieve. I would recommend Aspect of Beauty to anyone.

2. Ms S says:

I’m really happy with my Botox results. I was a little nervous at first but Amy’s professionalism & precision reassured me. I’m thrilled!

3. Lucy says:

After my third treatment with Amy I’m once again so pleased with the results! Amy is always professional and very informative I would highly recommend her and Aspect of Beauty.

4. Emma Merrington says:

Amazing results , Amy is very professional at what she dose I wouldn’t ever go to any one else , she gives great advice not push at all and it’s not about the money with Amy she offers appioment in different areas to suit yourself would highly recommend to any one

5. Jen B says:

Amy is extremely knowledgeable, professional, honest and is able to offer guidance to any questions I may have. I feel very relaxed knowing that I am in safe hands during treatment. Amy takes great pride in her work, and this is reflected in the amazing results !

6. Ria martinlong says:

I’ve been very happy with my treatments received and feel confident in Amy as a practitioner she is very professional and knows exactly how to achieve the results you require safely .

7. Natalie Auston says:

8. Danielle Martin-Long says:

Amy is an excellent practitioner who instantly put me at ease. She talked me through every procedure with all the relevant information given before, during and after my procedure. I highly recommend Aspect of Beauty.

9. Linzi Mason says:

After meeting Amy. She made me feel so at ease from that 1st meeting
        Any understood my serves that I wasn’t happy with .
        Amy fully advised what was best for myself .. with out adding more on ! With Amy expertise and Experience
        I have been clung to Amy for a few years !!
        Not one person noticed . Other than how great am looking .

10. Esther says:

Amy is very professional and her knowledge is thorough. Always checks a few weeks after treatment if you are ok. Can’t recommend her highly enough.

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Georgina says:

2. Ms S says:

3. Lucy says:

4. Emma Merrington says:

5. Jen B says:

6. Ria martinlong says:

7. Natalie Auston says:

8. Danielle Martin-Long says:

9. Linzi Mason says:

After meeting Amy. She made me feel so at ease from that 1st meeting
        Any understood my serves that I wasn’t happy with .
        I have been clung to Amy for a few years !!
        Not one person noticed . Other than how great am looking .

10. Esther says: