Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 6th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Carly Ablott says:

I went to Amy today for a top up of my lips, i had no intentions of ever having my nose done again due to a horrendous experience with a different practitioner in December of last year, this resulted in me having swelling all in my forehead, under my eyes, my nose looked swollen and lumpy weeks after the treatment due to injecting far to much product and not in the correct way, i honestly cannot express how awful i looked, after going back and to asking for them to dissolve it all, they didnt and i was left feeling worse. I then contacted Amy who dissolved the product and made me feel much happier. I never thought id go through it all again but after walking in to my appointment today for my lips and seeing a previous client of Amys standing there after just had her nose done and seeing how amazing hers looked…I went ahead and Amy done my nose and i have honestly never felt happier with any procedure i have ever had done. I no longer feel paranoid and i have my confidence back! I really cannot express how thankful i am to Amy and how amazing she is but especially how professional and caring she is explaining every part of it step by step. I am now bumpless and have a perfectly shaped nose which magically looks smaller

Being a client of Amys you dont just feel like a number, your not rushed in and out of your appointment like the previous practioners i have been to who quite frankly just dont care! Amy cares and has such passion for what she does aswel as being a lovely lady!

My Mum is so happy with her skin after her appointments with Amy and this has given her so much confidence after spending many years feeling down about it. My lips are just as perfect as they always are since Amy has been doing them for the past 2 years. (if i do say so myself) This is down to her perfectionism!

Shes just so talented

2. Rachael says:

I’ve been visiting amy for about 2 years now and couldn’t be happier with the results every time!

3. Emily Breidenbach says:

Very pleased as always. Used a few practitioners before, but Amy has exceeded everybody else in terms of final outcome, the procedure and cost.

4. Rachael says:

I’m really pleased with my results and would definitely recommend to others.

5. Natalie Standish says:

Can’t recommend Amy enough for fillers and botox she always knows the best way to achieve the results I’m hoping for! I’ve never had to go back for the top up and I’m always more than happy with the treatment I’ve received.

6. Janine Goodwin says:

Fantastic!

7. Janine Goodwin says:

Fantastic professional service

8. Paige says:

After my fourth treatment with Amy for lip enhancement, I can honestly say I would never use any body else. My lips are amazing! Amy is experienced, and extremeky knowledgeable within her field, she works with you to create your desired look over a period of time.

9. Katie lindley says:

I have been visit Amy’s clinics now for the past 2 years for lip enhancement and every time my results are exactly what I want . I would highly recommend her to anyone considering any treatment.

10. Alice concannon says:

Amy is absolutely amazing at what she does! she is so lovely & put my mind at ease both times I have seen her. had so many compliments on my lips, can’t wait to have them done with her again

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Carly Ablott says:

Shes just so talented

2. Rachael says:

3. Emily Breidenbach says:

4. Rachael says:

I’m really pleased with my results and would definitely recommend to others.

5. Natalie Standish says: