Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 6th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Mackenzie Clarke says:

I’ve had my lips done a number of times before but my treatment with Amy was the best experience I’ve had.

Amy clearly knows what she’s talking about and made me feel confident in her ability. She covered aftercare very thoroughly and followed up by checking in with me in the days following my service.

I am so happy with the results! Highly recommended!

2. Natalee kirkman says:

I have had lip filler about 6/7 times now by Amy. My lips are naturally uneven and now Amy has made them perfect. I also have a very thin top lip – now it looks amazing. I’m already excited for my next top up!

3. Ana Stewart says:

Very professional and calm first experience. So happy with my natural lips!

4. Pamela Hackney says:

I have recently had facial botox and dermal filler and i am extremely pleased with the results. Amy was excellent. Plenty of good advice. Always on hand for any queries. Thankyou so much . Brilliant to find someone so professional and understanding.

5. Hr says:

I am so pleased with my treatment I was terrified before and Amy made me feel so safe and calm she never rushes which made me feel at ease too. I was expecting abit of bruising or swelling but I had nothing just perfect lips exactly what I wanted! Again I’m so happy and will always come back to amy now! I may have even conquered my needle phobia!

6. Shelly says:

I found Amy very professional and friendly. She made me feel fully at ease, and I’m very pleased with the result of the procedure.

7. Nicole says:

Aspect of Beauty (Amy) is an amazing aesthetic technician as a medically trained nurse she makes you feel so at ease and the results are amazing I’ve never been unhappy with any treatment I’ve received. 100% recommend to anyone considering aesthetic treatments

8. Gemma says:

Amy is lovely and I felt very confident with her carrying out my treatment will be using her again and have recommended her to friends

9. Helen Shepherd says:

Would never ever visit anyone else other than Amy for my lip augmentation. She is incredible at what she does in her technique, aftercare and explanation of procedure. I would have no hesitation in recommending Amy to friends/family.

10. Claire says:

Amy is extremely professional and will advice against treatment if it will not give you the desired effect. She is knowledgeable in the facial anatomy and I have confidence in her ability to give me the look I want without looking ridiculous! Amy is also very gentle and makes you feel at ease, I’d never go anywhere else. Excellent!!

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Mackenzie Clarke says:

I am so happy with the results! Highly recommended!

2. Natalee kirkman says:

3. Ana Stewart says:

Very professional and calm first experience. So happy with my natural lips!

4. Pamela Hackney says: