Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 5th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Sarah Gill says:

Very professional and made you feel at ease the whole time.

2. Zoie hurst says:

So happy with my results always walk feeling very happy and wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else as amy does a fantastic best job

3. Jane normie says:

Highly recommended

4. Emma Barratt says:

Any really makes you feel at ease when having treatments so pleased with my results

5. Janice Lawler says:

I have been going to Amy for a couple of years now and I would not go anywhere else. I love the way I feel after I have my treatments. She ensures everything is perfect and you are both happy with results before you leave.

6. Katy Salter says:

Completely professional and highly knowledgeable service provided by Amy Lamb . I’m extremely happy with the results from my fillers and would definitely recommend her confidently.

7. Anonymous says:

This was the first time I have had my lips done so I was quite nervous. I was completely made to feel at ease and it was great Amy gives you her details so if you have any concerns no matter how small you could get in touch.

8. Miranda says:

What an amazing experience. Amy is patient, gentle, experienced and so knowledgable. I have never had better results. I am thrilled with how I look. No more frown lines, forehead lines or puckering.

9. Natalie says:

I’m so glad that I found Amy! She has so much knowledge and makes you feel so comfortable when having any treatments! I’ve wanted anti wrinkle treatments for ages and to find the right clinic is Perfect! I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

10. Sarah Somers says:

So happy with my results

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Sarah Gill says:

Very professional and made you feel at ease the whole time.

2. Zoie hurst says: