Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 6th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Grace says:

2. Jodie simpson says:

Amy is such a lovely caring lady and I felt at complete ease whilst having my treatments. She is always happy to answer any questions that you may have which makes the experience a lot more comfortable. I personally wouldn’t have treatments done by anyone else and I can’t wait to have more! I recommend to everyone! X

3. Anonymous says:

Professional service, knowledgeable practitioner and I felt listened too. Well done.

4. Louisa says:

After a bad experience with a previous practitioner, Amy couldn’t have helped me anymore with the correction of my lips! I am so pleased with them l. She is so professional and makes you feel at ease!

5. Maxine wood says:

Excellent personalised treatment, time and care taken during treatment. I feel 10 years younger! Thanks Amy

6. Rebecca says:

Listens to your needs and delivers every time. Lovely way about her. Can’t rate highly enough

7. Chris says:

Fabulous and very professional from start to finish including the aftercare can’t recommend enough !!!

8. Elaine lloyd says:

Amy explains everything in detail and makes sure you are comfortable and confident before going ahead. Her high level of training makes you feel at ease and confident. I would recommend a consultation with Amy to anyone considering treatments.

9. Claire Keifer says:

Amy has a wealth of experience in facial enatamy, she provides you with a full explanation of treatment, expectations and after care. Very gentle and always professional, wouldn’t recommend going anywhere else.

10. Jane Furey says:

Excellent practitioner. Very professional expert advice with fantastic results.

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Grace says:

2. Jodie simpson says:

3. Anonymous says:

4. Louisa says:

5. Maxine wood says:

6. Rebecca says:

7. Chris says:

8. Elaine lloyd says:

9. Claire Keifer says:

10. Jane Furey says:

Excellent practitioner. Very professional expert advice with fantastic results.

68 Albany RoadBramhall 68 Albany Road