Aspect of Beauty Ltd

Amy Lamb

68 Albany Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 1NE

By appointment

Aspect of Beauty Ltd 2019-02-27

Accredited 6th March 2017

Amy has been a registered nurse for 16 years. Although still a practising NHS nurse Amy took the step to broaden her skills and knowledge and branch out into aesthetics in 2012. With qualifications in Advanced Practice and Independent None Medical Prescribing Amy has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

With a thriving aesthetics business already established Amy concentrates on facial rejuvenation and medical grade skin care.

Cellulite and body contouring
    Cryotherapy
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Mole Removal
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Amy Lamb

Name: Amy Lamb Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Carly Ablott says:

Amy is absolutely amazing at what she does, I have been coming to her for a number of years now and she has done exactly what I have always asked, results have been even better than I imagined. I have new found confidence in myself. She is very knowledgeable and explains every procedure I have had, I have always felt very relaxed at her clinic and she is never in a hurry. My mum has also been to Amy and this has made a massive difference to her, she looks wonderful 🙂 Thank you Amy

2. Sally Morgan says:

Throughout my treatment I was made to feel completely relaxed. Amy is professional and competent in her work. I would recommend her to anyone!

3. Priya says:

Amy is incredibly friendly and professional from the moment I met her! Her Clinic is lovely and private, which made me feel at ease compared to busy public Clinics. Nothing is ever rushed and I always enjoy the chats we have too.She answered all my Questions, and put me at ease with any worries I had. Her techniques are amazing and gave me life changing results which I absolutely love! Would highly recommend and I will be returning again in the future 🙂

4. Lynne Burgess says:

Amy was really helpful and made me feel totally at ease. I was really well informed about the procedures I was going to have and really happy with the procedures given and what I could expect. I felt very comfortable throughout my visits. The 2 week assessment was excellent and invaluable for reassessing my requirements. I would highly recommend Amy to anyone and would definitely go back for further treatment with her.

5. Dawn Hare says:

Fantastic service by a talented young aesthetics practitioner. Really listened to my concerns and tailored my treatment needs. Has made me feel more confident than I have in years.

6. Kerry Smith says:

The treatment I received from Amy was second to none . Her knowledge and professionalism is outstanding. I will be returning again and again . Thank you Amy

7. Hammonds says:

This was my very first treatment ever
        I can’t believe how amazing it was for me.
        Amy was very professional and the treatment given was explained throughly step by step, not only gave me amazing treatment but made me feel at ease and confident in what she was doing.
        I can not get over how good and natural my treatment looks , the amount of people who have said how well and good I look is fantastic

8. joanne corry says:

Amazing natural results …wouldn’t go anywhere else :

9. Liz says:

Amy is amazing, superb results, extremely professional . Makes you feel completely comfortable. Would never go anywhere else. She’s by far the best in the business

10. Shelly Monaghan says:

Amy is the most professional and caring nurse I have ever come across in this industry. She 100% knows her stuff and puts patient safety above all else. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my aestectics and for what can sometimes be a nervous procedure she completely puts me at ease. Could g recommend highly enough

Reviews for “Aspect of Beauty Ltd”

1. Carly Ablott says:

2. Sally Morgan says:

3. Priya says:

4. Lynne Burgess says:

5. Dawn Hare says:

6. Kerry Smith says:

7. Hammonds says:

This was my very first treatment ever
        I can’t believe how amazing it was for me.

8. joanne corry says: