Bank Aesthetics

Thursday: 12pm - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: By appointment only
Sunday: CLOSED

Bank Aesthetics 2019-11-27

Accredited 5th August 2014

The clinic is the vision of our Director and Lead Aesthetics Practitioner, Maria Phillips, a registered nurse and independent nurse prescriber in medicine. Maria (I am) is passionate about standards of care and patient safety and making a clear separation of medical aesthetics treatments from beauty. Maria has a wealth of expertise and knowledge in aesthetic treatments and prides herself on keeping up to date by regularly attending training courses and conferences.

My aim is to provide patients with medical skin health advice to suit your age, skin type and expectations. I firmly believe that less is more and that natural and subtle results are more pleasing. I am committed to using only the most up to date researched advanced products so patients have peace of mind. I am dedicated to client safety ensuring that every patient receives a thorough assessment prior to any treatment taking place along with a follow up appointment to ensure total satisfaction. I believe strongly in taking a holistic approach to clients to ensure that you receive the best care and attention.

In our clinic we are committed to delivering the highest standards of non-surgical treatments in a holistic and creative way. We have a proven track record of best practice, adhering to the standards set aside.

Maria Phillips

Name: Maria Phillips Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Bank Aesthetics”

1. Lesley says:

My visits are always pleasant. Maria gives brilliant advice and is always helpful and knowledgeable.
        She answers all my questions clearly and honestly. I have always been very happy with the help and guidance I’ve had.
        The whole experience from welcoming staff to treatment outcome is very very good, excellent in fact.

2. J McGowan says:

At the age of 45 I had just discovered Botox! A friend of mine introduced me to Maria. After a free consultation I felt so at ease with her I decided to go for it! I can’t say enough how pleased I am with the results & still are! Now at 50 I am still having treatments with Maria. A true professional I would have no hesitations in recommending her.

3. Samantha jarrett says:

Yesterday I had a brand new treatment called PDO thread lift… Another new treatment Maria has learned under two of the most wonderful ladies of PDO professional teachers. I was extremely nervous. But Rebecca and the aesthetic practitioner and of course Maria Made me feel so wonderfully calm and unique. The pdo thread lift procedure went painlessly smooth Practitioner of pdo doing first side then Maria taking careful note of the technique and procedure did the other side, Maria is a natural the way she smoothly delivers all her treatments, I feel content with knowing she is always on top of the aesthetic worlds latest best treatments, I’m very fortunate that I have BeautifIL (Maria) in my area as this is one clinic I would definitely travel to if the need be. Purely because Maria keeps one step ahead of the aesthetic procedures at all times. Regularly keeping me updated and knowledgeable is just another cherry on the cake ! Maria also only chooses the very best of products and buys in large quantities (I’m assuming to keep an affordable cost) to clients … So I know I’m getting first class products at a ridiculously good price. I also praise BeautiFIL highly because the clinic offers an open door policy …. They are always there for you to just drop by. Unlike many practitioners who are hidden away in big buildings and tiny rooms.

This clinic is just a tranquil place to be and I sometimes meet the most wonderful people whilst sitting there. Guess that’s why I have chosen Maria as MY aesthetic Practitioner of choice for many years.

I could go on and on !!
        Thankyou Maria and Juiliannna for being so welcoming

4. Anonymous says:

I have regularly received aesthetic facial care advice and treatment from Maria at Beautifil Aesthetics over the past 18 months. I have found the level of care and professionalism outstanding. Maria and her team always take the time to listen and take on board my personal concerns in order to provide a treatment plan that suits. Marias nursing background allows her to demonstrate clinical knowledge and professionalism that reassures me as a client and as such have recommended Beautifil Aesthetics to friends and colleagues.

5. Jo Clay says:

For some time now I have wanted treatments to freshen my face, give me a more youthful look and always knew how importance being in a safe pair of hands was to me.

Having researched and looked into things more closely I knew Maria and the Beautifil clinic was the right place for me.

Everything is explained thoroughly in language you can understand and the whole process from when you first walk into the clinic is a pleasure.

The result I have from my treatment is absolutely amazing.

The advice I was given and the full explanations allowed me to make the right choices for myself.

Thank you so much. I am more than delighted  and have already recommended you to my friends.

6. Janette Spence says:

I have been going to Maria for approx 10yrs, she is friendly with a ready smile but what is so striking about Maria is her knowledge and experience about everything in the aesthetics world, she has enhanced my features without making me look ”plastic” I will admit to being in my 50”s but only the people that know me would know that!

7. J P says:

Very professional and informative. Clean and safe environment. Very welcoming too.

8. Sally says:

I have been going to see Maria on and off for 6 years now and every time there is a warm welcome and a highly professional service. Maria offers amazing treatments in a calm and relaxing atmosphere. I would recommend her and Beautiful Aesthetics to everyone.

9. Sarah says:

Professional to the n-th degree. Maria and her team are welcoming and friendly. The treatments they offer are wide-ranging and very successful. I’ve been with Maria for the over 8 years and I wouldn’t trust my skin with anyone else. Over the years I’ve tried a number of different treatments, obtaining fantastic results from each. I can wholeheartedly and without hesitation recommend Beautifil Aesthetics to anyone! 🙂

10. MandyM, Kenilworth says:

I booked an Obagi chemical peel with Maria at Beautifil as my skin was looking and feeling dull. I was a little apprehensive because I had not had anything like this before. Maria was very calm and clearly explained what she would be doing and I felt quite at ease doing the treatment process. Maria explained the aftercare routine I should follow and I left feeling like a new woman.

Reviews for “Bank Aesthetics”

1. Lesley says:

2. J McGowan says:

3. Samantha jarrett says:

I could go on and on !!
        Thankyou Maria and Juiliannna for being so welcoming

4. Anonymous says:

5. Jo Clay says:

The result I have from my treatment is absolutely amazing.

6. Janette Spence says: