Bank Aesthetics

Thursday: 12pm - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: By appointment only
Sunday: CLOSED

Bank Aesthetics 2019-11-27

Accredited 5th August 2014

The clinic is the vision of our Director and Lead Aesthetics Practitioner, Maria Phillips, a registered nurse and independent nurse prescriber in medicine. Maria (I am) is passionate about standards of care and patient safety and making a clear separation of medical aesthetics treatments from beauty. Maria has a wealth of expertise and knowledge in aesthetic treatments and prides herself on keeping up to date by regularly attending training courses and conferences.

My aim is to provide patients with medical skin health advice to suit your age, skin type and expectations. I firmly believe that less is more and that natural and subtle results are more pleasing. I am committed to using only the most up to date researched advanced products so patients have peace of mind. I am dedicated to client safety ensuring that every patient receives a thorough assessment prior to any treatment taking place along with a follow up appointment to ensure total satisfaction. I believe strongly in taking a holistic approach to clients to ensure that you receive the best care and attention.

In our clinic we are committed to delivering the highest standards of non-surgical treatments in a holistic and creative way. We have a proven track record of best practice, adhering to the standards set aside.

Maria Phillips

Name: Maria Phillips Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Bank Aesthetics”

1. Tara T says:

Fab experience I was quite nervous but was reassured by Maria.
        Excellent explanation of the process. Really pleased.

2. Anonymous says:

Excellent treatments. Always an unbiased honest opinion.
        Maria is highly skilled with an eye for detail.

3. A Taylor says:

Friendly professional service offering expert advice and guidance. Feel safe and trust that advice.

4. Anonymous says:

I had a chemical peel at this clinic for Acne and damaged skin. I am really pleased with the results and the service was very professional. I would recommend this treatment and clinic to my friends and family and will be returning again in the near future.

5. Anonymous says:

Maria has been giving me treatments twice yearly for the last five years. She is thorough and careful and her aftercare is consistent. Maria takes the time to take photographs of before and after and draw diagrams. She explains how the treatments work so you have an understanding of what happens and why. I would recommend her without hesitation to my friends. Thank you

6. Anonymous says:

After my initial consultation with Maria, it was evident that she has a wealth of experience in her field – I always feel extremely safe hands in her.

I’m always super happy with my results. I would highly recommend Maria and the treatments she offers.

7. Sarah says:

Maria was recommended to me by Jo at Blitz.

Botox was something I’d been considering for a while. I arranged a free consultation and Maria explained the process to me putting me completely at ease. The treatment was quick and painless and the results were amazing!

I also recommended Maria to a close friend who is also pleased with the results. I have no hesitation in recommending Maria – Fantastic!

8. DJH says:

I’ve been visiting Beautifil for the past few years for dermal fillers and botox. Maria really knows her stuff and is very friendly which really puts you at ease. Being a registered nurse with a wealth of experience behind her was why I decided to go to her for treatment and I don’t regret it!

A fantastic service – before, during and after!

Thanks Maria

9. Anonymous says:

Would highly recommend Maria for a number of reasons. Firstly the results are actually faultless. The whole thing is very straightforward and extremely comfortable. Maria will not perform a treatment if she doesn’t think it will benefit you or you don’t need it and tries to keep the cost as low as possible. I tried a few other places as travelling and time constraints sometimes made it difficult for me to get to and from the clinic in Coventry. Some were simply out to make as much money as they could and others were honest and genuine enough but nowhere near as good as Maria. Maria has never once attempted to sell me anything compared with some places that try every trick in the book to convince you to buy their product. If anything Maria has had to occasionally convince me not to have a treatment when it would have been much easier for her to perform treatment and take the money on offer. Very honest, professional and highly skilled. Won’t be going anywhere else.

10. Anonymous says:

Beautifil aesthetics is a place you must visit Maria is a true professional the best results ever would recommend to everyone !

Reviews for “Bank Aesthetics”

1. Tara T says:

Fab experience I was quite nervous but was reassured by Maria.
        Excellent explanation of the process. Really pleased.

2. Anonymous says:

Excellent treatments. Always an unbiased honest opinion.
        Maria is highly skilled with an eye for detail.

3. A Taylor says:

4. Anonymous says:

5. Anonymous says:

6. Anonymous says:

7. Sarah says:

Maria was recommended to me by Jo at Blitz.

8. DJH says:

A fantastic service – before, during and after!

Thanks Maria