Basin Lane Aesthetics Limited

Friday 6pm - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 4pm
Sunday By Request

Basin Lane Aesthetics Limited 2019-06-11
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 6th June 2018

Justin Taylor RN Dip(HE) BSc(Hons) PgD Advanced Clinical Practice is an Independant Nurse Prescriber from the Midlands and has taken up the field of cosmetics whilst carrying out his regular nurse practitioner work. He has over 19 years experience providing safe and comfortable injections.

Justin's aim is to provide affordable, safe, effective treatments in a friendly, relaxed, non-intimidating environment. His clients enjoy individual unhurried attention and the benefit of always being treated by him.

Clients come to Basin Lane Aesthetics from all over the Midlands. Most new clients are recommended by others, and he rarely needs to advertise, feedback is encouraged and is available to view.

Justin Taylor

Name: Justin Taylor Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Basin Lane Aesthetics Limited”

1. C.D. says:

I have always had a very professional service from Justin. He gives very sound advice tailoring the procedures to the individual client- even if this means talking them out of spending money. I have utmost respect for the way in which he conducts his business and I wouldn’t dream of going elsewhere.

2. Deb says:

I was recommend to go to Justin and I am so glad I did, he explain everthing to you, he is professional answers any questions. Highly recommend

3. Debbie Lucid says:

I have been having treatments with Justin for a number of years and always find him extremely professional and knowledgable I have a great deal of confidence in his technique and have been very pleased with the putcomes

4. Karen Harris says:

Over the past few years, I have found Justin’s treatment and level of service to be excellent. Every experience has been friendly, reliable, trustworthy and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Justin’s treatments to anyone as I know you would not be disappointed

5. Frances Mullan says:

Excellent professional service with a smile !

6. Linda Jones says:

Any treatment I have had with Justin has been carried out to the highest standard . I’ve been really pleased with results and would thoroughly recomend Basin Lane as the place to go for your aesthetics. 10 out of 10

7. Hannah Bonner says:

I felt very looked after and had absolute confidence in the advice and information that I was given. You are never given the ‘hard sell’ and pushed towards anything you don’t want or need. Highly recommended!

8. Karen Cunningham says:

I’ve been having treatments from Justin for approx 3 years now and I receive nothing but the best care…
        Justin explains everything clearly calling out any risks he details what you should expect to feel when having a treatment and what results you will see and when …. never disappoints

9. Leanne Worrall says:

Always guaranteed a professional service. I have always been more than happy with my results from Justin’s aesthetic treatments. I wouldn’t trust anyone else.

10. Angie Breese says:

I feel total confidence when I have had treatments. The results are always fantastic. Professional and trustworthy. I know I am in safe and expert hands.

Reviews for “Basin Lane Aesthetics Limited”

1. C.D. says:

2. Deb says:

3. Debbie Lucid says:

4. Karen Harris says:

5. Frances Mullan says:

Excellent professional service with a smile !

6. Linda Jones says: