Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd

Monday 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 1pm - 7pm
Friday 1pm - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm

Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd 2021-05-21

Accredited 19th May 2021

Angela Barrow qualified from The University of Liverpool as a Dental Hygienist/ Dental Therapist in 2016. Angela has 17 years experience working within the field of dentistry with some of her prevoius roles including assisting with oral surgery, dental radiography, sedation nursing, treatment co-ordinating and CQC practice management. Due to her background in dentistry Angela has in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy which is a prerequisite for a career in facial aesthetics.

In 2017 Angela qualified as an Aesthetic Practitioner from Rodney Street, Livepool. She has since completed a wide range of training in facial aesthetic and cosmetic treatments becoming an Advanced Aesthetic Practitioner and is a member of the Aesthetic Expert Complications Group, British association of cosmetic dental practitioners, Complications in Medical Aesthetics Collaborative and Save Face.

Angela is the founder and clinical director of Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd and strives herself on offering high quality treatments with a friendly, trustworthy and professional approach from her clinic based in Widnes.

________________________

Tear Trough Filler
    Angela Barrow

Practitioner

Name: Angela Barrow Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Danielle Harrison Profession: Nurse Regulatory Body: NMC

Reviews for “Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd”

1. Michelle says:

Angela is very knowledgeable and professional. I was originally nervous about receiving aesthetic treatment, but her calm demeanour and experience has put me at ease and I have returned to her time and time again. There is no one I would trust more, when it comes to making me look refreshed, but in a natural way and boosting my confidence.

2. Julia says:

Fabulous clinic , extremely professional and very knowledgeable, Angela always gives more than 100% , I have recommended Angela to many of my clients who have all been for treatments and are over the moon with their results!!!!! Definitely the best around!!

3. Helen Foden says:

Angela and her Team are absolutely fantastic, myself and my friends and family have been having treatment with Angela for a long time, we are always super happy with the results, she is a absolute perfectionist and we trust her 100% Xx

4. Rachael Mallett says:

Angela and the team were really professional throughout my appointment and I was extremely happy with the results.

5. Rebecca Cashmore says:

Ange is just the best. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend!

6. Andrea says:

Angela is without doubt an amazing aesthetics practitioner. She understands your needs and doesn’t over sell anything to you. She can literally work miracles. Would highly recommend!

7. Vicky says:

I would highly recommend! I have had several treatments now and absolutely thrilled with the results. Angie is so professional and caring and really helped settle my nerves. You hear so many horror stories about rogue consultants and its wonderful to have such a highly trained and qualified consultant on my doorstep! The lady before me had even flew in from Ireland especially for her treatment!

8. Jacqui says:

It was my first time having my Lips done with Angela and I couldn’t recommend anyone else but her. Takes a lot of care and effort when doing the treatments. Not forgetting how pleasant and welcoming too. I cant be any happier with the results of my lips so far. Had the initial swelling on day one but day two.. I was surprised how quickly *for me* that they started taking shape. The bruising was extremely minimal compared to how they where when I had them done elsewhere. Definitely will be coming back for future treatments! Thank you ❤

9. Nicola says:

Would highly recommend ange. I never thought in a million years I would ever be brave enough but I was so self conscious over my lack of top lip. Ange was so lovely and really put me at ease. The whole procedure was painless due to opting for a dental block. And I love how my lips look. Definitely would recommend to everyone. X

10. Sue H says:

This is an excellent place Angela is so fab at Botox and fillers. Absolutely made up with the results.
        Will definitely be back here when I need more treatments.

Reviews for “Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd”

1. Michelle says:

2. Julia says:

3. Helen Foden says:

4. Rachael Mallett says:

5. Rebecca Cashmore says:

6. Andrea says:

7. Vicky says:

8. Jacqui says:

9. Nicola says:

10. Sue H says:

Will definitely be back here when I need more treatments.

Awards