Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd

Monday 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 1pm - 7pm
Friday 1pm - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm

Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd 2021-05-21

Accredited 19th May 2021

Angela Barrow qualified from The University of Liverpool as a Dental Hygienist/ Dental Therapist in 2016. Angela has 17 years experience working within the field of dentistry with some of her prevoius roles including assisting with oral surgery, dental radiography, sedation nursing, treatment co-ordinating and CQC practice management. Due to her background in dentistry Angela has in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy which is a prerequisite for a career in facial aesthetics.

In 2017 Angela qualified as an Aesthetic Practitioner from Rodney Street, Livepool. She has since completed a wide range of training in facial aesthetic and cosmetic treatments becoming an Advanced Aesthetic Practitioner and is a member of the Aesthetic Expert Complications Group, British association of cosmetic dental practitioners, Complications in Medical Aesthetics Collaborative and Save Face.

Angela is the founder and clinical director of Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd and strives herself on offering high quality treatments with a friendly, trustworthy and professional approach from her clinic based in Widnes.

________________________

Tear Trough Filler
    Angela Barrow

Practitioner

Name: Angela Barrow Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Danielle Harrison Profession: Nurse Regulatory Body: NMC

Reviews for “Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd”

1. Julia says:

Fabulous clinic !!!! Angela is extremely professional, efficient and knowledgable, nothing is too much trouble, she is very patient and very precise with her treatments, extremely 100% recommended, ❤️

2. Sarah Dobson says:

I’ve been to Angela for years now and wouldn’t trust anybody else. She has exceptional attention to detail on her work and takes the time to discuss all aspects of the treatment and aftercare. I’ve had so many comments from people about how natural the work looks (which was the look I was after). Could trust her with any form of aesthetics.

3. Laurie Osu says:

Ange is such a professional and perfectionist. Wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else xx

4. Chelsea says:

Wouldn’t go anywhere else! Ange is absolutely amazing. I have had filler in my lips and nose a few times now and i have been so so happy every time, would highly recommended to anyone. She is so good at what she does and always carries out her treatments with the most professionalism and knowledge! The best x

5. Mellissa Lester says:

Ange is absolutely amazing! I would never trust anyone else with my treatments. My Botox has never worked in the past but since getting it done by Ange it is perfect. She goes above and beyond to make sure all treatments are perfect. She is so professional and makes you feel so at ease. The clinic is beautiful. I will never go anywhere else ❤️❤️❤️

6. Joan chadwick says:

I highly recommend beau couture. The staff are amazing very professional in all aspects of the treatment and after care . The staff are friendly approachable professional and informative

7. Faye richardson says:

I would not trust anyone other than Angela for any of the treatments I get

8. Kiera Bonnon says:

Outstanding service from an very professional team. Felt completely at ease, comfortable and valued. Angela has great knowledge and advice. The clinic was clean, welcoming and just gorgeous! The best experience I have had. Thank you Beau Couture Aesthetics

9. Shelley says:

Angela is a amazing Aesthetic Practitioner.
        You will feel comfortable and at ease. You can ask her anything and she will guide you and advice you what is best. I recommend her to all my clients , with absolute confidence. When I see them again they tell me how pleased they are. A absolute gem

10. Michelle says:

After wanting a few tweaks but being quite nervous about it, I went to angela she did a fantastic job and now I wouldn’t go to anyone else. She was Very professional throughout my appointments and also works very natural. I would recommend angela to anyone her work is fabulous.

Reviews for “Beau Couture Aesthetics Ltd”

1. Julia says:

2. Sarah Dobson says:

3. Laurie Osu says:

4. Chelsea says:

5. Mellissa Lester says:

6. Joan chadwick says:

7. Faye richardson says:

I would not trust anyone other than Angela for any of the treatments I get

8. Kiera Bonnon says:

9. Shelley says:

Angela is a amazing Aesthetic Practitioner.

10. Michelle says: