Cat Sullivan Aesthetics

Cathriona Sullivan

Room 101 on the first floor , 1 Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G 9QD

By appointment only

Cat Sullivan Aesthetics 2021-10-05

Accredited 23rd March 2021

Cat Sullivan is a Nurse and Independent Prescriber providing aesthetic treatments in London. These include rejuvenating and wrinkle reducing injectable treatments, lip volumising injections and medical grade dermal peels.

With over 25 years NHS experience she will provide you with the very best care throughout your cosmetic rejuvenation treatment journey.

Committed to safe patient care, Cat is a fully insured Registered Nurse and she has undertaken specialist training in medical aesthetic treatments.

Cat will work with you to subtly and discreetly improve your skin, taking you through the process seamlessly using market leading products such as AlumierMD, Stylage®, Sculptra® , Profhilo and Sunekos.

IV Vitamin Therapy
    Cathriona Sullivan

Name: Cathriona Sullivan Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Cat Sullivan Aesthetics”

1. Claire says:

Cat has a very considered and professional approach to her work and made me feel safe in her knowledge of aesthetics.

2. Keeley says:

I love cat! She is such a kind, caring & gentle soul! She knows her stuff. I have had a few treatments now by cat and each time I have left feeling fabulous.

3. Daren says:

Cat is very professional and I feel completely comfortable in her care. I would highly recommend her services.

4. Emily Jones says:

I have had treatment with Cat a few times and she always makes me feel so calm and secure. Cat has a background as a palliative care nurse, and this translate in her aesthetic nursing role as she is a natural care giver and she really looks after you.
        I was really pleased with my results and recommend her to my friends.

5. JA says:

I was incredibly nervous about having Botox as I was in my late 40s and had never had it before. Cat was incredibly informative and reassuring and I have been going to her for treatments for the past four years. Cat takes a great deal of time and effort to ensure the treatment is tailored and I have been thrilled with the results which are always natural looking and long lasting. I can’t recommend Cat highly enough.

6. Elizabeth Sayers-Birdee says:

I have always found Cat to be very caring and professional. Always available to talk through any thoughts on available treatments that would be suitable for me personally

7. Caroline says:

I’ve had my treatments done by Cat a couple of times, and every time it’s been perfect. Can not wait to get my lips and Botox done again now! I would highly recommend to her to all my friends and family. Never ever had an issues with my treatments.

8. Fiona says:

Cat is so professional and I have every confidence in the treatments and service she provides. I am so impressed and Cat takes the time to really get to know and understand each client’s individual needs and requirements. I have no hesitation in recommending her for aesthetic treatments.

9. Lorraine says:

I recommended Cat to one of my colleagues, who is no stranger to Botox, she said it was the most effective Botox treatment she’s ever had.

10. Lee Dixon says:

I’ve had two treatments with cat and both were excellent. Made me feel relaxed and calm. Totally professional.

Reviews for “Cat Sullivan Aesthetics”

1. Claire says:

2. Keeley says:

3. Daren says:

4. Emily Jones says:

I was really pleased with my results and recommend her to my friends.

5. JA says: