Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-07-29
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 4th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich since April 2000.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine). She became a full member of BCAM after passing their written and clinical assessments in 2008. She has been an appraiser for the college since 2016.

Dr Johnson continues to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her years of experience allow her to provide high-quality treatments. She has a patient-centred approach and can offer advice on the various treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each patients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. sophie h says:

i went to the Cheshire Lasers for semi-permanent make up done on my eye brows, I had already had them done before 3years ago and the experience was painful too dark and I wasn’t happy for 3 years.
        Until I met the team here , they made me feel at ease spent a lot time getting to know what I was looking for and drawing the perfect shape I was so happy with the pencil I couldn’t wait for the tattoos. It was absolutely pain free and I recently went back for a top up which was included in the 1st payment the experience was exactly the same and I am thrilled with the results I would totally recommend CL to any one .

2. robin says:

After Indian Head Massage with Hedi a member of the team there ,
        A very professional, helpful and reassuring experience. Made me feel much happier that my condition can be made better. Given some very helpful treatment and advice to help do this. Would recommend highly, i love the place .

3. mrs levering says:

The chiropody/podiatry service at Cheshire Lasers is second to none and can be thoroughly recommended.
        Treatment is good with an excellent chiropodist who was extremely helpful.
        A relaxing and positive appointments ,

4. anon says:

I have been having tattoo removal treatment at Cheshire Lasers for sometime now, I was glad to have found a clinic offering this nearer to home. On the initial consultation the full procedure and routine was explained to me, and the patch test completed, I then booked in for the first set of three, and on each treatment per-treatment questions are asked to make sure it is safe to go ahead. During the treatment they use ice cold air to numb the area, which after having a tattoo removed without this, is a welcome addition! When having the treatment done, they always double check to make sure all areas have been covered, & none missed. The staff at the clinic are fab, very friendly but remaining professional at all times, I always feel at ease there. I am thrilled with the results of the treatment; it has all but a few marks, faded to almost nothing. I can highly recommend them, both for customer service & care during treatment

5. chris a says:

“Tattoo removal with Kate- Kate was a very friendly, polite and professional person who made me feel comfortable straight away. Really nice to talk to, explained the process to me brilliantly, I would really recommend her to anyone Thanks Kate 🙂
        Brilliant service, great prices and very friendly and professional staff. Looking forward to my next appointment.

6. anon says:

I would recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone considering Cosmetic or any other treatments. The staff are all very caring and Teri (Dr Johnson) is very caring and honest with opinions of what is the best treatment for you

7. sue cook says:

i have been using Cheshire Lasers for a number of years for Beauty treatments particularly manicures and waxing. I have always had fantastic service and have been really happy with the results. all staff very professional and an extremely knowledgeable .

8. pauline greenhough says:

I am very pleased with the electrolysis treatment I am currently receiving from here. staff are very professional and friendly.

9. vian says:

I have tattooed my eyebrows today at Cheshire laseri was in the hands of a very talented lady ,i really am happy with results , I can’t stop looking at the mirror now. the second best part is that it didn’t hurt at all.
        Thanks Jacqui a real great member of the team .

10. anon says:

“I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my regular treatment. Everyone at Cheshire Lasers are friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them if you are thinking of having any treatments.

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. sophie h says:

2. robin says:

After Indian Head Massage with Hedi a member of the team there ,

3. mrs levering says:

Treatment is good with an excellent chiropodist who was extremely helpful.
        A relaxing and positive appointments ,

4. anon says:

5. chris a says:

6. anon says:

7. sue cook says:

8. pauline greenhough says:

9. vian says:

Thanks Jacqui a real great member of the team .

10. anon says: