Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-05-22

Accredited 5th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich for 16 years.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine), where she is a full member. Since then she has continued to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her aim being to perfect her techniques, extend the scope of treatments she can provide and to be able to offer advise on the various different treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each individual clients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Anon says:

Dr Johnson is very professional and listens to what you are wanting to achieve rather than trying to push you into treatments which may not be right for you

2. Maddie D says:

The outcome was fantastic. It made such a difference.
        I’m very squeamish so was a little scared but Dr Johnson put me at ease and it was so quick and painless I needn’t have worried.
        I faint at most procedures whether it’s a blood test or visit to the dentist. I didn’t at my visits to Dr Johnson because she knew how to deal with this.

3. Anon says:

A lovely friendly doctor who has a superb understanding and knowledge of all products/treatments carried out, Dr Terry always gives me the best advice and is very professional, ways making sure I’m fully aware of each treatment I receive and aftercare and that she will always be available if I have any concerns or questions about treatments I have had.
        I highly recommend Dr Terry and all her team at Cheshire Lasers

4. Anon says:

Appointments are always on time and the after appointment contact is pitched just right. The staff are polite and efficient.
        I have are always been treated with the utmost care by Dr Terri and the appointments are relaxed and never feel rushed. She always stresses that if there are any problems after the procedure to contact her which is fantastic service.
        Dr Terri has suggested treatments that give a natural result which for me is an important factor.

5. K Lewis says:

Dr.Teri Johnson is amazing and I would recommend her services to anyone seeking the treatments that her clinic provides .
        Dr.Teri always listens to the individuals needs and expectations and advises accordingly.

6. Anon says:

I wanted lip fillers for a while, but was extremely nervous about having them done. Dr Teri immediately put me at ease, talked me through the procedure and I felt confident she would do a good job. The procedure was completely pain free and I was very happy with the results. So much so that I am booked in again soon. She certainly doesn’t try to persuade you to have things you don’t need, and always provides after care if needed.

7. Susie M says:

Highly recommend Dr Johnson. Very professional, knowledgeable and well qualified about treatments while maintaining a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. She listened carefully and explained clearly options which she thought would meet my expectations. Delighted to have found someone who makes professional suggestions but does not put you under any pressure. I will return for further treatments and could confidently recommend her to others as I have been very happy with my visit.

8. Helen Coles says:

Absolutely fantastic results. Teri delivers true excellence and her professional expertise are reflective in every treatment she has performed. Very informative , reassuring and always exceeds my expectations.

9. Sharon Harris says:

Excellent as always.

10. Jean Edwards says:

Dr Teri Johnson is very professional, caring and provides an excellent service. Her staff are equally helpful, knowledgeable and friendly

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Anon says:

2. Maddie D says:

The outcome was fantastic. It made such a difference.

3. Anon says: