Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-11-21
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 4th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich since April 2000.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine). She became a full member of BCAM after passing their written and clinical assessments in 2008. She has been an appraiser for the college since 2016.

Dr Johnson continues to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her years of experience allow her to provide high-quality treatments. She has a patient-centred approach and can offer advice on the various treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each patients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. paula says:

Once again a warm welcome and professional service from the team and I’m sure to return.”

2. J Wright says:

I have been going to Cheshire Lasers for some time now., I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I have had several treatments with Dr Johnson , and Moira more recently, and they both fully explain everything, and ensure you get the best results possible . I feel confident that all the staff do ! From the moment you enter the clinic you feel the warmth, and their approach calms any anxiety you might feel initially . I know I am in safe hands with this highly professional clinic. Thank you Cheshire Lasers

3. S Wilson says:

Cheshire Lasers is such a unique place. The staff are kind and understanding. Dr Teri and the team go above and beyond to give you the best treatments and care.

4. Lynda says:

After 12 Years of trying to smooth out my jawline I have at last received a treatments which it totally amazing. A facelift, threads and expensive treatments for jowls had not helped at all.

At Cheshire Lasers I was treated with the ULTRAFORMER 3 HIFU treatment and immediately noticed a difference. After 3 months the results were even more obvious and still progressing.
        Lynda M aged 63

5. Joanne says:

The treatments I have had at Cheshire Lasers have all been first class. I would not go anywhere else I have complete confidence in Dr Teri and her team. 5* every treatment.

6. lynda m says:

At Cheshire Lasers I was treated with the ULTRA FORMER 3 HIFU treatment and immediately noticed a difference. After 3 months the results were even more obvious and still progressing.
        I am delighted with my profile and can highly recommend this procedure for a great confidence boost. great work Cheshire laser,thank you
        Lynda M aged 63

7. alex says:

I have been having Thermaclinic treatments regurlarly for a number of years now and I have found that the treatments help to to give a lifting and firming effect on my face and neck. I especially like this treatments as it comfortable and pleasant to have done and does not irritate my sensitive skin in any way. I also feel that the treatments are good value for money when compared with other anti-aging treatments. I would definitely recommend Thermaclinic, at Cheshire Lasers, to help improve skin elasticity and maintain firmness.”

8. cathryn t says:

Such a professional, relaxing environment with so many treatments on offer. It is certainly worth popping in to see the vast range of treatments and expertise staff.

9. william says:

Pleasant and professional staff.

10. helena says:

i visited CL microblading. the team were very thorough with my eyebrow design and all the way through the process, checking every now and then with me that I was happy. the lady was a perfectionist and it was great she spent time ensuring the eyebrows looked just right. Extremely happy with them! They look better than I could of imagined, natural, even, and the colour is perfect! I had scars in both eyebrows so it’s amazing these have been filled in now! My face looks transformed! Goodbye eyebrow pencil! Looking forward to the top up in 4 weeks. Thank you

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. paula says:

2. J Wright says:

3. S Wilson says:

4. Lynda says:

Lynda M aged 63

5. Joanne says:

6. lynda m says:

Lynda M aged 63

7. alex says:

8. cathryn t says:

9. william says:

Pleasant and professional staff.

10. helena says: