Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-05-22

Accredited 5th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich for 16 years.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine), where she is a full member. Since then she has continued to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her aim being to perfect her techniques, extend the scope of treatments she can provide and to be able to offer advise on the various different treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each individual clients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Elaine G says:

All procedures have been carried out with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone considering cosmetic treatments.
        Whenever I attend, all procedures are patiently described to me, risks, discomfort etc. I like the honesty of Dr Johnson.

2. Lyndsey C says:

Had some Ultherapy at Cheshire Lazers .
        Dr Johnson and I talked through my issues and she was very understanding,realistic and didn’t try to push me into any unnecessary treatment. We came up with a plan and part one was some Ultherapy with Moira Grobicki.
        Moira was absolutely brilliant. Her nursing experience and professionalism shone through and I new I was in a safe pair of hands. I really can’t speak highly enough about Moira and I have to say I can be a little over critical sometimes so believe me when I say this lady is great !
        I will definitely be using CL again and a big thank you to Dr Johnson and her staff .
        I have yet to see if the treatment works as it takes up to three months so fingers crossed.

3. Mrs Chadwick-Hinett says:

Recently visited CL for a treatment called Ultherapy .. had a wonderful extremely experienced nurse called Moira do my treatment. What an absolute credit to Dr Johnsons practice .. a thoroughly nice and v professional woman . I have used several clinics in Cheshire and Cheshire Lasers is one of the best . I like attention to detail and can be quite critical if things aren’t on point and cannot fault this clinic . Dr Johnson has picked her team well and I would recommend the clinic to anyone wishing to get level headed and fair advice regarding treatments and excellent customer service.

4. Sarah M says:

I use Cheshire Lasers for fillers, Botox and intimate waxing. I’ve always been really pleased with the results, price and level of service received. Added to this Dr Johnson is also my GP and so I know that I am in safe hands and receive a duty of care and ethical standards that I may not receive in other practices with non medical staff.

5. Mrs Ball says:

There’s always a lovely welcome when I walk in. All staff are friendly and professional.
        I first visited after Dr Teri was recommended to me and I cant fault her or her staff

6. Anon says:

Dr Teri is fantastic, very understanding of her clients’ needs and wishes. Teri is very patient, she cares so much about getting everything right and making sure that her clients are happy with the various procedures. I would recommend Teri to anyone who is thinking about having any procedure done.

7. Caroline B says:

I cannot recommend Cheshire Laser Clinic enough. I got a prompt appointment, a very welcome reception and very reasonably priced, professional treatment. I would not hesitate to see Danielle again for future treatments.
        Extremely satisfied with Thread vein laser treatment – nose
        I thought I might need multiple treatments costing a few hundred pounds and it was done in one very reasonably priced session.

8. Anon says:

This is the second time I have visited the clinic for lip fillers and both times I have been extremely happy with the outcome and the results. Dr Teri Johnson is very professional and gives great advice. I would definitely recommend anyone to visit the clinic for any fillers, she’s just fab… And her numbing cream is by far the best stuff known to man!

9. Anon says:

Dr Johnson was absolutely lovely, she listened to what I wanted and advised on the best treatment. Dr Johnson put me at ease. She performed the procedure quickly and effortlessly, showing her skills and knowledge whilst talking me through each step of the procedure . I would recommend anyone who is thinking of having the treatment to use Dr Johnson.
        The Botox has done exactly what I wanted it to in exactly the right place.
        I went to the clinic with certain expectations and she met everyone of them. She was professional, knowledgeable, confident and accommodating and performed the procedure seamlessly.

10. Carol S says:

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
        Teri is a joy to visit , totally professional and I always feel I am in safe hands.
        She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Elaine G says:

2. Lyndsey C says:

Had some Ultherapy at Cheshire Lazers .

3. Mrs Chadwick-Hinett says:

4. Sarah M says:

5. Mrs Ball says:

6. Anon says:

7. Caroline B says:

Extremely satisfied with Thread vein laser treatment – nose

8. Anon says:

9. Anon says:

The Botox has done exactly what I wanted it to in exactly the right place.

10. Carol S says:

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
        She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on