Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-07-29
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 4th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich since April 2000.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine). She became a full member of BCAM after passing their written and clinical assessments in 2008. She has been an appraiser for the college since 2016.

Dr Johnson continues to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her years of experience allow her to provide high-quality treatments. She has a patient-centred approach and can offer advice on the various treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each patients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. gina wt says:

Love this place, love the team, such a friendly helpful cheerful place to be! Always enjoy any treatment I receive from Cheshire lasers , would never go any where else .

2. anon says:

i have had several treatments now at Cheshire lasers and found the technicians to have all been very pleasant and courteous. My treatments have all been successful and I have always been put at my ease .The treatment rooms are clean bright and private and I am looking forward to my next appointment.

3. p.b says:

I attended Cheshire Laser Clinic for very bad adult acne and found the treatment to be fantastic , Dr Terri is a very approachable person , very nice to talk to and knows what treatment you would need if any.
        I won’t even look at going anywhere else I’ve been going here for years and trust their advice.

4. christina t says:

Dr Teri Johnson has a professional approach & attitude towards the business she excels in
        Her knowledge of all the products at her hands leads to an interesting story which makes you want to know & understand more
        So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
        After recently requesting help using only two products (for now) Dr Teri,s expertise in knowing which were the best products to use & where & just how much & how in such a calm manner with outstanding results instantly ! blew my mind
        Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place – Cheshire lasers
        Just thank you
        I highly recommend Dr Teri from consultation treatment & aftercare
        Excellent

5. carol s says:

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
        Teri is a joy to visit , totally professional and I always feel I am in safe hands.
        She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on

6. jill g says:

I am so glad i went to see Dr Teri Johnson today..she is a very nice lady, with great communication skills.. The minute i sat down with her to discuss my treatment, i felt relaxed.. i am very happy i had my treatment with her, and will be visiting her again in a few weeks time for other treatments.. I highly recommend this lady.

7. sharon harris says:

Teri is simply the best. My fairy God mother. The ability to make you feel better, look better and give you the best results from the treatments provided, you could ever wish for. Professional, dedicated and gifted. Thank you soooo much Teri and all your wonderful staff x

8. anon says:

I have been with Cheshire lasers for nearly a year now. I have had a few treatments. The staff are very well coming and approachable. I am impressed by their honesty in suggesting treatment and selling products that they have . They never suggest anything if it is not useful or cost effective. I have a great deal of faith in them and will find it hard now to go any where else after being treated by them. I have had a course of three Sculptra treatments with Dr Johnson. She is extremely talented and I was very impressed by her results. I think considering her expertise, she is one of the best in the country and I will recommend all my friends and family to her. There is always good advise and it is always reassuring to speak to her. I have had Thermaclinic and Omnilux done. It is very comforting as the job is done to the best standard of care. She is a very well trained and does her job extremely well. Lastly, I will say this with certainty, that with the the level of expertise, standards of care are the one of the best and most cost effective you will find any where in the country

9. pamela smith says:

I absolutely love having treatments at Cheshire Laser. The staff are very helpful, friendly and professional. It is a wonderful relaxing experience whichever treatment you go for. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

10. sarah h says:

Sarah H

Cheshire lasers offers a wide range of services, from personal experience I can confirm the prices are very reasonable the staff are very professional and friendly. Nothing is to much trouble and everyone will go above and beyond to ensure the clients needs are met. I would highly recommend Cheshire lasers to everybody and I’m sure whatever treatment you choose you will definitely return for further treatments!

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. gina wt says:

2. anon says:

3. p.b says:

4. christina t says:

So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
        Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place – Cheshire lasers
        Just thank you
        I highly recommend Dr Teri from consultation treatment & aftercare
        Excellent

5. carol s says:

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
        She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on