Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-07-29
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 4th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich since April 2000.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine). She became a full member of BCAM after passing their written and clinical assessments in 2008. She has been an appraiser for the college since 2016.

Dr Johnson continues to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her years of experience allow her to provide high-quality treatments. She has a patient-centred approach and can offer advice on the various treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each patients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. louis says:

I Have had redermilization with Priyanka at Cheshire laser and the results are fantastic. Priyanka is very professional and thorough and always gives me some great advice product wise on what to use on my skin. such a great team at Cheshire laser .

2. lesley says:

My recent visit was as excellent and happy as I always am every time I visit. The standards and knowledge here are exceptional and I’ve never been disappointed and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Dr Johnson especially, gives me confidence in her skills and talents, I’m always sure she knows exactly what I’m trying/hoping to achieve and performs miracles!

3. adele says:

I have been a customer of Cheshire Lasers for many years. I have also used other Clinics like this business. I have to say that the service I get from Cheshire Lasers is amazing. The knowledge that everyone has is so comforting, if someone is not sure about a service or product they will find the professional in that area to give you full details before you go ahead with any treatment. The products they use are some of the best on the market. You are welcomed by lovely friendly members of the team and looked after from start to finish.

4. anon says:

had my Micro-blading with Helena Fryera one of Dr Johnson’s team
        Helena is truly professional and took the best care , highly recommended and brilliant at what she does, can’t wait for my next session, I keep looking up at my head and smiling , the outcome is so natural , thank you.

5. g davies says:

Following a Scalp Micropigmentation consultation.
        staff were very polite, well presented and I felt at ease with them , staffed were very knowledgeable and was able to answer all questions.
        Visited Cheshire Lasers on 23/02/17, the staff were friendly and welcoming, Helena Fryer was the specialist in the procedure that I am interested in. She was very welcoming and made the consultation very easy and was able to answer all questions. She was very professional and friendly.

6. Helen Coles says:

Absolutely fantastic results. Teri delivers true excellence and her professional expertise are reflective in every treatment she has performed. Very informative , reassuring and always exceeds my expectations.

7. Sharon Harris says:

Excellent as always.

8. Jean Edwards says:

Dr Teri Johnson is very professional, caring and provides an excellent service. Her staff are equally helpful, knowledgeable and friendly

9. lisa b says:

As soon as you walk in you get a warm welcome, staff are very professional and also clearly experienced. My treatment was done expertly. thank you .

10. lynne taylor says:

Staff very friendly
        Professional service ,

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. louis says:

2. lesley says:

3. adele says:

4. anon says:

had my Micro-blading with Helena Fryera one of Dr Johnson’s team

5. g davies says:

Following a Scalp Micropigmentation consultation.

6. Helen Coles says: