Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-05-22

Accredited 5th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich for 16 years.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine), where she is a full member. Since then she has continued to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her aim being to perfect her techniques, extend the scope of treatments she can provide and to be able to offer advise on the various different treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each individual clients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Kim J says:

Dr Teri is very informative of all the products she provides and what she thinks would be best for me personally. If she thinks i shouldn’t have a procedure done for what ever reason she will advise me which i think is a credit as others may just do what clients want regardless of advice and just to take the money, Dr Teri does not do this and she also remembers me when new procedures come into the practice especially if other treatments may not have had the desired results. I have been seeing Dr Teri for a number of years and feel completely confident in her hands and would not go anywhere else for any treatment unless Dr Teri could not provide it and even then she will advise who she thinks may be better to provide other services.

2. Christina D says:

Dr Teri Johnson has a professional approach & attitude towards the business she excels in
        Her knowledge of all the products at her hands leads to an interesting story which makes you want to know & understand more
        So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
        After recently requesting help using only two products (for now) Dr Teri,s expertise in knowing which were the best products to use & where & just how much & how in such a calm manner with outstanding results instantly ! blew my mind
        Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place – cheshire lasers
        Just thank you

I highly recommend Dr Teri from consultation treatment & aftercare
        Excellent

3. Mrs C Beresford says:

I would definitely recommend Cheshire Laser Clinic. Clean and friendly environment to relax and be pampered with informative and very knowledgeable experienced staff on hand to meet your needs.

4. Anon says:

I have now visited Dr Johnson on 3 occasions and will most definitely go back. She is in no rush and takes time to go over where the Botox is going, takes photographs and makes you feel very relaxed . Very professional.

5. PH says:

Very impressed with recent lip filler and Botox treatment. Dr Teri very skilfully did the impossible for me – gave me lips (mine are ridiculously thin) I’m so pleased, finally wearing lipstick. I also had excellent Botox treatment. She really goes the extra mile, cares deeply about results and is a really lovely person. I highly recommend Cheshire Lasers.

6. Sharon says:

Cheshire Lasers is a professional establishment with a friendly atmosphere and provides excellent service. I have had several procedures performed by Dr Teri Johnson and Patricia Goodwin. I feel confident that my treatments will be done to the highest standard and would recommend to anyone.

7. C Foster says:

From start to finish it is quality treatment and service. All staff are lovely, extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would highly recommend Cheshire laser for all types of treatment.

8. Anon says:

Had a range of beauty and anti aging treatments over the last few years. The staff are very professional but also friendly and make sure you are comfortable with every treatment. I am always offered a drink on arrival, and nothing is too much effort. I appreciate how they take my health into consideration and due to my bad back they never make me sit/lie in a position which is uncomfortable, unlike other places I have visited in the past.
        I look forward to coming back for more treatments in the future.

9. J Greenwood says:

Cheshire Lasers are so professional they know what they are doing, very supportive, good listeners and nothing is too much trouble. Very welcoming when you arrive.

10. Hollie P says:

I have my lashes done regularly with Tracey and have had lots of treatments done with most of the other girls, Becky, Charlotte, Lucy, Clare and Kate and also have treatments with dr Johnson. All staff are professional and very welcoming and always happy to help with any questions!
        Definitely highly recommended and the best thing about it is you can get so many treatments done all under one roof.
        Excellent place.

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. Kim J says:

2. Christina D says:

So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
        Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place – cheshire lasers
        Just thank you

I highly recommend Dr Teri from consultation treatment & aftercare
        Excellent

3. Mrs C Beresford says:

4. Anon says:

5. PH says:

6. Sharon says:

7. C Foster says:

8. Anon says:

I look forward to coming back for more treatments in the future.

9. J Greenwood says: