Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers

Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: One a month

Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers 2019-07-29
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 4th August 2016

Dr Teresa (Teri) Johnson Is a local General Practitioner in Middlewich she has been a partner at The Oaklands Medical Centre in Middlewich since April 2000.

She qualified to be a doctor in 1993 after graduating from Liverpool University with an MBCHB.

Dr Johnson has since worked and trained in the North West and obtained her Vocational Training Certificate for General Practice in 1999. She has worked as a GP in Cheshire ever since.

She is a member of the GMC and The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.

In 2006 Dr Johnson trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin ( Botox ) and Dermal fillers with BCAM (The British College of Aesthetic Medicine). She became a full member of BCAM after passing their written and clinical assessments in 2008. She has been an appraiser for the college since 2016.

Dr Johnson continues to train extensively in the cosmetic field. Her years of experience allow her to provide high-quality treatments. She has a patient-centred approach and can offer advice on the various treatments available and the most effective ways to approach each patients problem.

Carboxytherapy
    IPL Hair Removal
    IPL Skin Rejuvenation
    IPL Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Radiofrequency For Facial Rejuvenation
    Sculptra
    Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson

Name: Dr Teri (teresa) Johnson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. amanda says:

I attend Cheshire Lasers on a regular basis for various treatments and have done for a number of years. No matter which therapist i have to carry out the relevant treatment i always receive excellent attention and customer service. Every therapist i have had has been extremely knowledgeable in the treatment they are prescribing/administering and have never had any need for complaint. All the staff are very welcoming and i look forward to attending my treatments. I can thoroughly recommend this clinic for any procedure/treatment you may be considering

2. s wilson says:

Cheshire Lasers is such a unique place. The staff are kind and understanding. Dr Teri and the team go above and beyond to give you the best treatments and care.

3. mrs chadwick , heniett says:

Recently visited CL for a treatment called Ultherapy .. had a wonderful extremely experienced nurse called Moira do my treatment. What an absolute credit to Dr Johnson practice .. a thoroughly nice and very professional woman . I have used several clinics in Cheshire and Cheshire Laser are the best . I like attention to detail and can be quite critical if things aren’t on point and cannot fault this clinic . Dr Johnson has picked her team well and I would recommend the clinic to anyone wishing to get level headed and fair advice regarding treatments and excellent customer service.

4. zoe w says:

Cheshire Lasers always friendly and make you feel welcome. No problem parking in their private car park, the clinic is clean and modern and staff are highly professional.
        you never feel rushed, and listens carefully to your individual needs. I would not go anywhere else to have my treatment.

5. carol g says:

the professional staff and lovely relaxed atmosphere of the salon make my visits all the more enjoyable. I look forward to having many more treatments.”

6. elaine g says:

All procedures have been carried out with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend Cheshire Lasers to anyone considering cosmetic treatments.
        Whenever I attend, all procedures are patiently described to me, risks, discomfort etc. I like the honesty of Dr Johnson.

7. j greenwood says:

Cheshire Lasers are so professional they know what they are doing, very supportive, good listeners and nothing is too much trouble. Very welcoming when you arrive.

8. mrs C Beresford says:

I would definitely recommend Cheshire Laser Clinic. Clean and friendly environment to relax and be pampered with informative and very knowledgeable experienced staff on hand to meet your needs.

9. lynda says:

Dr Teri Johnson and her team of specialists always go the extra mile in terms of customer service, flexibility and professionalism and Cheshire Lasers is always my first consideration when booking a treatment.

10. ALEXANDRA C says:

Very professional & friendly service from all staff at Cheshire lasers. Excellent offers on a wide range of treatments by well trained and knowledgeable practitioners.

Reviews for “Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers”

1. amanda says: