Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2019-03-26

Accredited 7th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Joanne hanson says:

Staff are very friendly and professional.

2. Roxanne Dunlop says:

Could not be happier with the treatment and professional service provided. Life long customer right here.

3. Suzanne hanson says:

Although always nervous I am reassured by tracy and am alway happy with the results. I will use tracy for any treatment I have Iin the future

4. Dawn Tapp says:

Tracy was very professional and gentle with the treatment I received . I would recommend to my friends and family. I look am looking forward to my next visit to her clinic.

5. Courtney cahill says:

Tracey is amazing at what she does it was the best experience from the consult to the aftercare and results I could not be happier and will forever use her, thank yoi

6. Mo says:

I was very reluctant to have treatments because of the horror stories in the media. I first met Tracy when she worked with Mr Cadier at the Harbour Hospital and he recommended her as one of the best in this area for aesthetic treatments and helped me arranged a consultation with her. Her kind mannerism and professional conduct toward me as a surgical patient reassured me I was in safe hands. Before retiring, I worked in several hospital settings and seeing Tracy’s standards of clinical hygiene, attention to detail and her knowledge again left me in no doubt I found the right professional to trust. She is caring, considerate and thorough. No wonder Mr Cadier trusts her with his cosmetic surgery patients!. I have Botox treatments and have just started on the vein removal treatments and to my amazement am seeing results in just one session! Thank you Tracy, your caring nature and your thoughtfulness even in your price plans, has made such a difference to me and my confidence. I never thought I could say that to anyone. I will only ever come to you for my treatments and Mr Cadier for plastic work. I wish I had found you sooner! Mo

7. Karen Hanson says:

Wonderful. Great treatment leaving me with the natural look I love. Would recommend Tracy anytime

8. Karen Hanson says:

Wonderful professional treatments giving me the natural look which I love

9. Terri Udell-Stringer says:

I highly recommend Tracey.
        I was quite nervous about any thing to do with skin care but Tracey explained everything to me so I understood.
        Iv had peels, Botox, fillers and obagi skin care over the years and I feel that I look fresh and feel confident.
        Thank you tracy and well done on all your achievements x much love Terri U.

10. Julia liddle says:

I was terrified of Botox and lip fillers until I realised a few friends used Tracey and I took that leap of faith and wouldn’t use anyone else. Tracey is so genuine and her own skin and face are the best recommendation for her amazing work xx

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Joanne hanson says:

Staff are very friendly and professional.

2. Roxanne Dunlop says:

3. Suzanne hanson says:

4. Dawn Tapp says:

5. Courtney cahill says:

6. Mo says:

7. Karen Hanson says:

8. Karen Hanson says:

Wonderful professional treatments giving me the natural look which I love

9. Terri Udell-Stringer says:

I highly recommend Tracey.
        Thank you tracy and well done on all your achievements x much love Terri U.

10. Julia liddle says:

21 Blandford RoadHamworthy 21 Blandford Road
Hamworthy
Poole
BH15 4AS

Monday: 9.30am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.