Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2020-07-03

Accredited 6th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Jasmine miles says:

Tracey is amazing. Made me feel welcome and comfortable at all times. So happy with my results wouldn’t go anywhere else. I’m looking to do more treatments with Tracey x

2. Julia says:

I was terrified of botox and fillers for 20 years until so many of my friends went to Tracey and I saw the results. Tracey is amazing for newbies aa she is so professional and kind with great humour xx

3. Jessica says:

4. Tracey sweeney says:

Tracy is a true professional, very skilled and I loved my gorgeous new lips, couldn’t rate her high enough, fantastic clinic and will be back very soon x

5. Lula says:

Tracy is amazing. . I was a little nervous about the treatment I was getting.. she explained it to me ..made me feel at ease and it was pretty much pain free…the results are amazing I will b a returning client for sure. would highly recommend her to anyone wanting treatments she offers.

6. Heidi Grimsdell says:

I can not recommend Tracey highly enough. She is very professional whilst still being friendly and approachable. She instantly put me at ease and and is very honest about what does or does
        not need to be done in terms of proposed treatment. She is happy to advise and there is no pressure to proceed with treatment until you have had time to think and consider. The results she achieves are subtle yet effective.

7. Janice pitts says:

Tracy is very professional and always there for advise

8. Anita Cubbin says:

9. Amy Wilson says:

Tracy is amazing!! I had deep set wrinkles on my forehead and Tracy talked me through what was best for me, I felt comfortable and at ease throughout all my appointments. She offers the best advice and I love the outcome, I feel so much more confident. I would highly recommend this wonderful lady!!

10. kerrie legray says:

Tracy was very welcoming and professional in our appointment. Very easy to talk to and answered any concerns i had. I am looking forward to my treatments for my 50th and would highly recommend Tracy to friends and family.

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Jasmine miles says:

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.