Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2020-11-05

Accredited 6th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Laura says:

Tracy is lovely she made me feel at ease she explained everything very clear during consultation,treatment and aftercare.

2. Joanne Dunlop says:

Tracy is so professional ,friendly and totally relaxes you during her thorough consultations and treatments ,I trust her completely and highly recommend her.
        I would not let anyone else do my beauty treatments as she is the best!

3. Fiona Kay says:

The clinic was very comfortable and the treatment was fantastic. Will definitely come again.

4. Gus says:

Tracey has a light touch- I look rested and fresh after painless procedures that don’t require endless top-ups, yet have delivered natural lasting results.Discreetly perfect. Impressed.

5. Capri says:

When enquiring about treatment, Tracy did not put any pressure on for me to go ahead. She provided all of the information i need and was happy to answer all of my questions until i was happy to proceed and have lip fillers.
        On the day of the procedure tracy was very welcoming yet professional. She made me feel at ease, cared about what i would like and made sure i knew exactly what was going to happen and when. I was very nervous so tracy took her time to inject the fillers and make sure i was as comfortable as possible. All of the information was given to me about after care and what was expected so that I knew what i needed to do and so i was not shocked by the after effects (e.g swelling and bruising). I have since been in contact with tracy to update on my results and she is very happy to continue to answer any questions or concerns i have. 100% recommended to all of my friends and family and anyone who comments on how lovely my lips look.

6. nikoleta says:

Tracy is one of the kindest person I have ever met. Very professional and skillful. Highly recommended.

7. Aideen Hindson says:

Tracy is professional and gentle. Always makes me feel like I am in safe hands 🙂

8. alison burgess says:

After many years of knowing Tracy I can say with all confidence that she is gentle, calm, very knowledgeable and always professional

9. Tracey sweeney says:

Tracy is a true professional and very talented, I loved my new lips, she made me feel at ease throughout and really listened to what I wanted. I will be visiting the clinic again very soon and can’t recommend her highly enough, you will be in safe hands x

10. Karl says:

Tracy is great at what she does. Friendly. .professional and knowledgeable. .gives honest advice and I have had fantastic results.
        Returning client first sure.
        Highly recommend this lady .

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Laura says:

2. Joanne Dunlop says:

I would not let anyone else do my beauty treatments as she is the best!

3. Fiona Kay says:

4. Gus says:

5. Capri says:

6. nikoleta says:

7. Aideen Hindson says:

8. alison burgess says:

9. Tracey sweeney says:

10. Karl says:

Returning client first sure.
        Highly recommend this lady .

21 Blandford RoadHamworthy 21 Blandford Road
Hamworthy
Poole
BH15 4AS

Monday: 9.30am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.