Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2020-01-10

Accredited 6th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Mrs Winfield says:

I’ve had two different treatments from Tracy. I was very nervous but she sat with me and we discussed all my questions and worries. She made me feel relaxed with her knowledge and experience. Tracy knew what was needed after I gave her my dislikes about my face and knew what would work and what wouldn’t. Thanks to her my confidence has soared and I can’t thank her enough.

2. Claire steele says:

The staff were very understanding and reassuring and were great listeners! Really pleased with the treatment too!

3. A Rickaby says:

Excellent service

4. CBH says:

5. Helen Demircelik says:

6. Danielle says:

Tracy’s experience and professionalism is unlike any other. Highly recommend if you have any aesthetic needs or concerns.

7. Charlotte payne says:

Tracey helped me choose the perfect product for my lips and I am so happy with them!

8. Sarahd says:

I found Tracy to be highly professional and her treatment was exemplary. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

9. Emma says:

Amazing results! Tracy made me feel so relaxed which I never thought I would as I am scared of needles. Very professional, wish I had meet Tracy sooner.

10. Lyn Dunn says:

I was very scared and Tracy a lot of time going through the procedure until I was fully committed and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Tracy’s total professionalism help me through. I have now been having her treatments for the last four years. I had lost a huge amount of weight and being in my forties my face had lost a lot of its elasticity. Tracy has brought my face back this was helped by having threads in my neck and forehead this was amazing a face lift in a day without the pain. Now people never think I will be fifty this year they always guess about 35. Thanks Tracy

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Mrs Winfield says:

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.