Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2020-01-10

Accredited 6th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Lianne anderson says:

2. Rose Pickup says:

Tracy is lovely and really listens to what you, as the customer wants. Her attitude and advice is excellent and I cannot give her enough praise to the end results. Really pleased and will be returning.

3. Leila Magrabi says:

I just want to say how amazing, supportive and professional Tracy is during a stressful time, stepping in to help me, for no fault of her own.

A few months ago I had a home visit from another beautician for lip treatment, performed in good faith. However, several months later, out of the blue, I’ve had two unexpected reactions, a week apart, resulting in my lips swelling up overnight and then needing me to seek medical help at my local doctors.

I made contact directly with my original beautician who did the treatment, but after being unable to get support or advice from her, to the point she was totally dismissive, I was put in contact with “name” who told me the steps I needed to take. She was totally amazing, caring and concerned for my health.

The whole event has highlighted to me the importance of finding a qualified medical professional who knows what to do, should an emergency ever arise and providing aftercare for her clients.

4. Nichola says:

Love the tsults of my treatment highly recommended x

5. M Parmar says:

6. Rochelle Stott says:

Thoroughly satisfied with all my visits to Tracy for my acne/ acne scarring treatments and consultations. She has provided high level advice and a range of different treatments for my skin making it much clearer and youthful than before. Definitely recommend a visit to Coastal Skinthetics and thank you again for all your help.

7. Samantha Holvey says:

Have been getting Botox at Coastal Skinthetics for a while now and having been other places I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Very friendly and professional, great value for money and not to mention amazing results each time! Recommend 100%.

8. Hmc says:

Tracy is fantastic, and really does do miracles… But in a subtle natural way! I love coming here, service is personal and of highest standard, I am so pleased to have found Tracy, she is the best! Thank you !

9. Jane Thomas says:

I would highly recommend Coastal Skinthetics very professional, excellent advice and extremely pleased with the results

10. Maria Williams-Alvarez says:

Tracey Cullen; a great professional who makes sure she keeps up to date with the latest skin treatments to be able to offer the best personalised programmes.

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Lianne anderson says:

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.