Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2019-03-26

Accredited 7th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Joanne says:

I first went to Tracy after a doctor nearby made a mess of my lips, I was left with bumpy and uneven lips. Tracy corrected them and made them perfect. They lasted a good 9 months and have had them filled again recently. Tracy always pays attention to the look I desire and does exactly that. I feel comfortable and at ease throughout my treatments. Very reliable and professional. Thanks Tracy 🙂

2. Dawn Tapp says:

Tracey is fantastic at what she does. Very professional ,she explains everything to you before she does the treatment. Would highly recommend .

3. Hilary McGregor-Clark says:

Tracy is excellent in her field, not only technically but also in her warm approach. I have been with her for a few years now, would not go anywhere else, she’s exceptional!!!
        Thank you Tracy for everything, you are the best x

4. Heloise says:

Tracy is very very good at her treatments. She gave excellent after care advice and is there to answer any questions I may have. I was very happy with the work she did on my lips! I recommended her to everyone who is interested in lip fillers.

5. Tracy Bennett says:

Tracy is a very knowledgeable practitioner,I felt I was in very safe hands from the moment I met her ,she went through every fine detail of the procedure ‘s I was having done and was very professional,the after care was second to none I was given all the relevant information about what to expect and a follow up appointment was made to make sure that I was 100% happy
        It’s fair to I was ecstatic with the results and she has a customer for life !!!!
        Thank you for making me feel and look amazing x

6. Jennifer says:

Tracy is a true professional and I have been very happy with the work that she has carried out for me.

7. Jenny priest says:

Iv been seeing Tracy For some years now and I will only see her she very experienced knowledgeable and approachable always has time to explain things to you to put your ease and the results are fantastic I would have no problems whatsoever to recommend a company to anybody

8. staci says:

my overall experience was amazing. Tracy was so lovley makes you feel very comfortable, explained everything in detail. went the extra mile as I don’t like pain. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who wants anything done.

9. Anita cubbin says:

I’ve been visiting Coastal Skinthetics for 2 years now and am so impressed with the service I have received.
        Tracy is professional, knowledgeable and amazing at what she does.
        The best clinic around by far.
        Highly recommended.

10. Jacqui says:

Lovely, Warm environment. Made to feel like a million dollars

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. Joanne says:

2. Dawn Tapp says:

3. Hilary McGregor-Clark says:

Thank you Tracy for everything, you are the best x

4. Heloise says:

5. Tracy Bennett says:

Thank you for making me feel and look amazing x

6. Jennifer says:

7. Jenny priest says:

8. staci says:

9. Anita cubbin says:

Tracy is professional, knowledgeable and amazing at what she does.
        The best clinic around by far.
        Highly recommended.

10. Jacqui says:

Lovely, Warm environment. Made to feel like a million dollars

21 Blandford RoadHamworthy 21 Blandford Road
Hamworthy
Poole
BH15 4AS

Monday: 9.30am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.