Coastal Skinthetics

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.

Coastal Skinthetics 2019-03-26

Accredited 6th December 2015

My interest in the plastics, cosmetic surgery and the aesthetic medicine industry began in 1989 whilst I was serving in Her Majesty’s Forces and working on one of the busiest burns and plastics Unit in the army. Since 2000 I have had the privilege of working for several of the souths leading Consultants in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and in 2007 I accepted the role of Cosmetic Surgery Sister offering specialist nurse advice to the patients at the hospital. I knew that I wanted to offer aesthetic services to patients in order to enhance and maintain the outcomes of their surgery. It was then that I embarked on my career development in Aesthetic Medicine and haven’t looked back since.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Sculptra
    Thread Lifting
    Alison Tracy Cullen

Name: Alison Tracy Cullen Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. claire steele says:

Tracey is always really pleasant and professional when giving treatments. I’ve been having treatments for two years now and I am always pleased with results.

2. Nikki Williams says:

Amazing experience, very professional and clean environment. Tracey talks through all of the aspects of the treatments and makes sure she understands what your desired outcome is and if it’s achievable. Really enjoy my treatments here knowing I’m in safe hands with someone who is fully accredited and experienced.

3. Debbie Cattell says:

Tracy was recommended to me at the beginning of last year and now I would not go anywhere else. Tracy is very professional and knowledgeable about her treatments. She always puts you at ease and is very friendly. I will be going back soon.

4. Julia says:

Tracey was lovely and welcoming and made me feel so relaxed about the process. Couldn’t be happier with the result. Definitely be back for future treatments!

5. Kathy says:

I have had my lips done somewhere previously and found the experience so painful.. so going to Tracey I was very nervous but it was a complete different experience thank you so much

6. Tracy says:

Tracy is just amazing at what she does. She made me feel so comfortable and welcome, I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. And i absolutely love my new lips

7. Tasha says:

So happy!! Tracy made me reel so comfortable and talked through everything she was going too do! Will definitely be going back!!

8. Alicia says:

Can’t recommend Tracy enough!!! She is so professional and amazing at what she does. She listens to what your desired results are and gets it spot on!! So pleased with my results, I would never even think of going anywhere else after going to Tracy � xx

9. Lorna says:

So after years of wanting lip filler I took the plunge and visited this lovely lady! She made me feel so at ease and I ended up having a little more filler too! So happy with the results thank you so so much!

10. Rhianna says:

Came to Tracy yesterday for the first time for lip fillers. She made me feel very at ease (i was really nervous) and the whole procedure was very quick and professional! Would definitely recommend- can’t wait to see the final results

Reviews for “Coastal Skinthetics”

1. claire steele says:

Tuesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 8pm
Friday: 9.30am - 8pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Out of hours service available.