Croxley Cosmetic Clinic

Sue Parslow

45 Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3LS

Croxley Cosmetic Clinic 2021-04-21

Accredited 19th August 2020

The Owner Sue Parslow, Registered Nurse and Independent Prescriber trained in aesthetics invites you to book your free consultation, Sue looks forward to offering a professional, caring approach to a new fresher looking you.

We offer a range of cosmetic procedures including anti-wrinkle treatment and fillers.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Susan Parslow

Name: Susan Parslow Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Margery Lee says:

Excellent

2. Sally says:

Sue is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

3. Nikki says:

Brilliant as always, love my new treatment. First time having cheek filler and even on day one it looks amazing. Minimal bruising and no pain at all which is great as I am a real wimp when it comes to injections. Lovely lady who explains everything so well.

4. Nikki says:

As always Sue provided excellent service. Really pleased with the results.

5. John says:

I was delighted with the treatment I recieved. I had a lot of lines around my eyes and forehead, and wanted to try and lose them! I was a bit nervous, but Sue was very reassuring and took time to explain what she was doing throughout the process. It was painless, and fairly quick and the results are excellent. The price also represents excellent value. I will definitely be returning and I certainly recommend Croxley Cosmetic Clinic.

6. John says:

I was slightly nervous about having this treatment, but Sue was able to put me at ease and talked me through the process as we went along. I could not believe when she had finished – it was quick, efficient and painless, other than a slight scratch from the needle that you would get from any injection. I am already seeing good signs from the treatment, and I definitely feel that it was money well spent. I will certainly be going back to see Sue, and I would definitely recommend her – by far the best I have been to.

7. Jane says:

Professional excellent treatment. So happy with the result. Thank you Sue.

8. Nikki says:

Lovely lady who makes you feel relaxed whilst receiving treatment. Hardly any bruising or pain from filler injection. Will definitely keep going to Sue for any treatments.

9. Jan says:

Very professional as usual, I will definitely visit again.

10. John says:

As always, Sue was excellent. Reassuring to calm any nerves, very gentle, and she talked me through the whole process. Highly recommended.

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Margery Lee says:

Excellent

2. Sally says:

Sue is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

3. Nikki says:

4. Nikki says:

As always Sue provided excellent service. Really pleased with the results.

5. John says:

6. John says:

7. Jane says:

Professional excellent treatment. So happy with the result. Thank you Sue.

8. Nikki says:

9. Jan says:

Very professional as usual, I will definitely visit again.

10. John says: