Croxley Cosmetic Clinic

Sue Parslow

45 Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3LS

Croxley Cosmetic Clinic 2021-04-21

Accredited 19th August 2020

The Owner Sue Parslow, Registered Nurse and Independent Prescriber trained in aesthetics invites you to book your free consultation, Sue looks forward to offering a professional, caring approach to a new fresher looking you.

We offer a range of cosmetic procedures including anti-wrinkle treatment and fillers.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Susan Parslow

Name: Susan Parslow Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Louisa says:

I was carefully and thoroughly looked after from the point of enquiry through to the aftercare treatment. Sue was professional and friendly, and I left the salon feeling fabulous. I will definitely return.

2. Lisa Young says:

A very professional service. Would recommend

3. Janice Clarke says:

Sue is a very nice lady. She knows what she is doing and is good at her job. I am very happy.

4. Sally Bracher says:

Sue is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

5. Nik says:

First time consultation with Sue – actual procedure booked. Sue was really helpful and knowledgeable giving me the confidence to switch to her clinic.

6. Amanda Bouvier says:

My free consultation went very well. She was very helpful and friendly and I will be booking in for my treatment very soon.

7. Janet Brading says:

Sue is lovely and as a medical practitioner she is very knowledgeable. I am happy with the treatments I have had and will be a returning customer

8. Marcelle Bolt says:

Wonderful

9. Shelley Gallafent says:

Sue was lovely and very welcoming. Any questions I had, she was able to answer confidently and efficiently. I felt little to no pain during the procedure. Overall my time at the practice was really pleasant.

10. L Barker says:

I was carefully and thoroughly looked after from the point of enquiry through to the aftercare treatment. Sue was professional and friendly, and I left the salon feeling absolutely fabulous. I will definitely return.

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Louisa says:

2. Lisa Young says:

A very professional service. Would recommend

3. Janice Clarke says:

4. Sally Bracher says:

Sue is very kind and makes you feel very comfortable.

5. Nik says: