Croxley Cosmetic Clinic

Sue Parslow

45 Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3LS

Croxley Cosmetic Clinic 2021-04-21

Accredited 19th August 2020

The Owner Sue Parslow, Registered Nurse and Independent Prescriber trained in aesthetics invites you to book your free consultation, Sue looks forward to offering a professional, caring approach to a new fresher looking you.

We offer a range of cosmetic procedures including anti-wrinkle treatment and fillers.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Dermal Filler Dissolving
    Susan Parslow

Name: Susan Parslow Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Lucy says:

Sue is very professional, calm and knowledgeable. She has a lovely way about her that makes you feel totally relaxed. She outlines the treatment and aftercare and answers any questions fully. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

2. Kristina says:

Sue is wonderful, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I regularly get Botox and always very happy with results.

3. Lorraine says:

Sue was very professional and friendly. She took the time to reassure me after my treatment. I cannot wait to see my results in a few weeks.

4. Zoe says:

Sue is lovely and very knowledgeable.

5. Marketa says:

I am very happy to recommend Susan.

6. Nikki says:

Great service and always happy with my treatment areas. Lovely lady and very professional.

7. Carly says:

Sue is great, works wonders so friendly and makes you feel at ease. Will definitely be back and can’t recommend her enough. Thank you Sue.

8. Shelley says:

Sue was lovely and very welcoming. Any questions I had she was able to answer confidently and efficiently. I felt little to no pain during the procedure and overall my time at the practice was really pleasant.

9. Amanda Bouvier says:

My free consultation went very well. Sue was very helpful and friendly and I will be booking in for my treatment very soon.

10. Katie Casemore says:

Sue made me v comfortable and was very quick and efficient with my treatment. Thank you!

Reviews for “Croxley Cosmetic Clinic”

1. Lucy says:

2. Kristina says:

3. Lorraine says:

4. Zoe says:

Sue is lovely and very knowledgeable.

5. Marketa says:

I am very happy to recommend Susan.

6. Nikki says: