Gavin Laidlaw Aesthetic Solutions

Thursday: 8am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: By appointment only
Sunday: CLOSED

Gavin Laidlaw Aesthetic Solutions 2018-12-19

Accredited 26th June 2016

Gavin Laidlaw, BDS Manchester 1987, is the Principal Dentist and owner of Gavin Laidlaw Aesthetic Solutions. He has owned the Practice in the village of Lymm for over fifteen years and has a team of eighteen dentists, nurses and support staff. The practice is modern, well equipped, has free parking outside and is conveniently located five minutes drive away from the M6, M56 and M62 motorways.

Gavin has been treating patients with facial aesthetics for over 12 years and has built up a large and growing following of regular clients who appreciate the great results that he achieves for them. His clients are the ones who don’t appear to have had anything done, but instead look youthful and well rested. With his expertise and in depth knowledge of facial anatomy, Gavin can guide you to a younger look with honest advice and extremely gentle personalised treatment.

His familiarity of carrying out injection procedures on a daily basis guarantees that your treatment is pain free. Gavin treats thousands of patients every year, which gives you the added assurance that you’ll be in a pair of trusted and familiar hands that are equipped to deliver safe and effective treatments to help you to keep tell-tale signs of ageing at bay. On your first visit you will attend an in-depth consultation with Gavin who will talk to you about your concerns and explain the different options that are available to you.

Gavin is also a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Dentists and is passionate about creating great smiles. He has also achieved great success converting very nervous patients into very confident patients – happy and relaxed about visiting the Practice. He has been a Dental Phobia certified dentist for many years.

Gavin explains ‘It is very important to the whole team here that no treatment ever takes place without the patient being totally comfortable and aware of what is happening. I have taken great care to ensure the Practice has a very friendly and caring team. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than a happy smiling patient leaving my surgery. Our work genuinely changes people’s lives, and that gives me a great feeling.’

Teeth Whitening
    Gavin Laidlaw

Name: Gavin Laidlaw Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Gavin Laidlaw Aesthetic Solutions”

1. Chris says:

Very happy with my treatment – very professional, friendly practice.

2. Amy Flynn says:

Fantastic practice with amazing staff.
        Everyone was friendly and approachable and really spent time explaining my options. I felt listened to and understood. Couldn’t rate highly enough 🙂

3. Mandy says:

The Gavin Laidlaw team are caring professionals who a provide personal service in a relaxing setting. Having been a dental patient for several years now (braces and whitening), I can honestly say I would never go anywhere else. I feel confident that the team provide the highest quality results- both clinical and cosmetic. I would recommend the whole team unreservedly and have brought several family members and friends to the clinic.

4. Bryony says:

Staff were so nice and I absolutely loved my treatment – would definitely recommend to anyone

5. Ross says:

The staff were welcoming and helpful about any questions I had

6. Alex says:

For anyone afraid of dentists, this is the place for you. Friendly, understanding staff and first rate dentists.

7. Carla Parker says:

Professional, clean practice.
        Adapted to all my family, making us feeling comfortable. Best practice we have visited and will definitely be our forever practice

8. Norma says:

So happy with my treatment – all the staff were friendly but professional

9. Louise says:

Great service, staff and practice – I felt at ease and had everything explained to me well, including aftercare. I will be back!

10. Harriet Stapleton says:

Great service

Reviews for “Gavin Laidlaw Aesthetic Solutions”

1. Chris says:

Very happy with my treatment – very professional, friendly practice.

2. Amy Flynn says:

Fantastic practice with amazing staff.

3. Mandy says: