Dentelle

Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Dentelle 2020-09-10
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 15th December 2014

Dentelle is a multi-award winning clinic established in 2014 combining medical aesthetics, health and beauty in six comfortable individually designed treatment rooms.

Your experienced aesthetic practitioner is clinic director, Dr Clare Quinn, a dentist in practice for over 20 years. Clare has undertaken training in advanced non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques since 2005. She has an immense pride and passion in her work and enjoys regularly attending master classes and cosmetic conferences to keep up to date with the latest techniques in anti-wrinkle injectable treatment and dermal fillers and skin care, enabling her to offer a wider range of techniques with a high level of care.

Client safety, health and treatment efficacy are paramount, with subtle, natural looking enhancements being the key to a successful outcome. Some celebrities have in previous years given aesthetic procedures bad press and this has resulted in potential clients’ fear of looking ‘fake’. Improvements in modern techniques and products in reality allow for a very natural appearance in experienced hands, restoring a fresher look and simply letting you be a better version of yourself.

Clare will take time to get to know each client as an individual and carefully manage their personal concerns and expectations to ensure a comfortable and positive experience. Only products which have an established safety record are used to ensure consistent results.

Teeth Whitening
    (elizabeth) Clare Quinn

Name: (elizabeth) Clare Quinn Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dentelle”

1. Dawn says:

After suffering from peri-menopausal symptoms for the past 2 ½ years with hot flushes turning into the worst scalp sweats ever to the point where I looked as though I had been in the shower I was at my wits end.!
        HRT was unsuitable for me so I had tried a number of natural and not so natural tablets but to no avail. I had read about hyperhidrosis on many websites including the NHS & as soon as I read about the benefits of Botox I thought this is my last hope. I discovered Dentelle aesthetic skin solutions on the internet & arranged an appointment with Dr Clare Quinn who fully explained about the treatment. I had never been so excited about receiving injections!
        I am so pleased to say that although not instant, (people often think Botox is immediate), I am now completely sweat free from my scalp I can socialise without fear of sweat running from my hair down my face and affecting my make up. My hair is completely dry, I can eat a hot meal in a restaurant without fear that I am going to melt & more importantly I can go back on the dating scene with confidence. The hot flushes will of course continue whilst my body goes through the change of life but at least I can now hold my head up with confidence.
        Thank you so very much I could never ever begin to explain how my life has been transformed.

2. Suzanne says:

I’ve been a client of Claire and her top team for well over a year. I can truly say that I always feel they are not only professional but very thorough in their consultation process. They take time to listen and explain fully the procedure or treatment they are about to carry out.
        The treatments are always tailored to your specific needs and are some of the best I’ve ever had.
        The salon is incredibly clean and the environment friendly.
        I can truly say that the care in the salon and the aftercare is some of the best I’ve encountered. I look forward to my treatments because they bring excellent results.

3. Andrew says:

Made to feel very relaxed, absolutely amazing clinic with very friendly and professional staff. I would highly recommend.

4. Lisa says:

Dr Quinn is truly an amazing lady, so professional, knowledgable & such a highly skilled practitioner …I wouldn’t visit anywhere else but dentelle. Stunning clinic, caring staff what more could you ask for!!

5. Sally says:

Clare and her team are second to none, they go out of their way to make sure you’re offered the best treatments and service perfect for you. Dentelle is fabulously situated and I would definitely recommend them.

6. Kim says:

Wonderful clean premises with a relaxing atmosphere I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Have total trust in Dentelle especially Clare.

7. Debbie says:

Lovely people, fantastic place. Professional and welcoming, highly recommended .

8. Fiona says:

Clare is very professional and gets the balance right with her clients… between pleasing them and giving realistic results. I am over the moon with the work Clare has done-painless, great results.

9. Wendy says:

I would like to thank you for the wonderful results I have received from my wrinkle relaxing treatment. I would recommend your services to anyone seeking this procedure as your professionalism, friendly service and staff all made the whole experience a very relaxing one.

10. Kim says:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you Clare. I was so nervous about having ‘Botox’ especially because of my fear of needles. You made me feel so relaxed, safe and confident and it really didn’t hurt one bit!!! My lines are going and I can’t stop smiling!!

Reviews for “Dentelle”

1. Dawn says:

2. Suzanne says:

The salon is incredibly clean and the environment friendly.

3. Andrew says: