DERMALOGIC AESTHETICS

Shehzad Malik

Concord Medical Centre, Braydon Avenue, Bristol, BS34 6BQ

DERMALOGIC AESTHETICS 2021-06-21
            Annual Accreditation

Accredited 29th January 2020

Dermalogic Aesthetics is a professional health and beauty service with clinics based in Bristol & Cardiff, UK. We are a team of registered (GMC, GPhC) medically qualified staff who perform safe, sterile and regulated non-surgical aesthetic procedures, including Botox® and Injectable Dermal Fillers.
Dermalogic Aesthetics was founded in 2016 and has since focused on a principle of excellence and client satisfaction. We understand that every individual is unique, as is their treatment. We pride in giving you a personally tailored holistic world class treatment. In order for us to deliver an impeccable service, it is vital that all our clinicians remain up to date with the latest advances and technology.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Eye Bag Removal
    Microdermabrasion
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Shehzad Malik

Name: Shehzad Malik Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “DERMALOGIC AESTHETICS”

1. Fazia says:

Would definately recommend! Highly professional… Great results too. Will be going back for sure!!

2. Shakira says:

Amazing experience I was one of the 1st to check out their new clinic at Belle Toujours in Cardiff. Shehzad couldn’t have been more informative or professional, really put me at ease which was important as I’m pretty knew to cosmetic treatments. I opted for 1ml in my lips, Shehzad even offered a choice of filler (premium or non premium) which I thought was pretty unique. I opted for the premium and thanks to the micro needle they use I had no bruising and very minimal swelling. I’m so pleased with the result. Couldn’t recommend highly enough ❤️

3. Adal says:

Great service and very professional. Will be back !

4. Rhiannon says:

Shehzad was so professional and recommended me the best treatment (even though I had my own ideas!) and he was right. The results are amazing and I’m so happy! Zero pain too – will definitely be going back. Thank you!

5. Shairan says:

Really pleased with results! Very professional and informative. High recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you Dermalogic Aesthetics

6. Kam says:

Had the most amazing microdermabrasion. Super friendly, skin felt and looked amazing after my treatment

7. Emily Mitchell says:

Highly recommend Dermalogic Aesthetics! Myself and my friend travelled to the Bristol Clinic for treatments and we’re both extremely impressed with how informative, thorough and professional Shehzad was! Shehzad really took the time to listen to my concerns and advise on the best possible treatment. I’ve been to other aesthetics clinics and I have to say none of them compare in regards to medical knowledge and expertise. I have already booked in for further treatments

8. Anamaria says:

Highly recommend…

9. Angie says:

Had fillers today. Was massively impressed with how professional and informative they were. I’m over the moon with the results and will be returning in the new year to perfect a different area ❤️❤️❤️ highly recommend this company

10. Becky says:

I have had a few skin peels now and every time I have one my skin is always glowing afterwards and I can really see a difference. Always professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Reviews for “DERMALOGIC AESTHETICS”

1. Fazia says:

2. Shakira says:

3. Adal says:

Great service and very professional. Will be back !

4. Rhiannon says: