Dermanurse

Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Appointments can also be arranged outside of these times

Dermanurse 2021-06-02
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 3rd December 2014

I am a Registered General Nurse (R.G.N), qualified in 1985 and I am also an Independent Nurse Prescriber (I.N.P). I have a huge amount of experience in the field of nursing. I qualified as an aesthetic practitioner in 2008, training with Dr Kate Goldie, director of Medics Direct (Europe LTD). I completed my advanced course which enables me to offer advanced relaxing injections and advanced dermal fillers including fillers for cheeks, mid-face volume and lip augmentation. I am also trained to treat excessive underarm perspiration (hyperhydrosis). In addition to this I also offer microsclerotherapy for the treatment of unsightly thread veins on the legs, and I am a member of the British Association of Sclerotherapists. I have recently introduced Cryotherapy into the clinic to remove skin tags, warts and sunspots. I also offer Dermaroller (micro skin needling) as a treatment for post-acne scarring and sun damage. I am fully insured and a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) in South East England, and the Association of Nurse Prescribers (ANP)

Cryotherapy
    Electrolysis (Hair Removal)
    Christine Dixon

Name: Christine Dixon Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dermanurse”

1. Emma herbe says:

Amazing place, been coming to see Chris for many years now after a bad experience with someone else and would never go anywhere else now.

2. Lara Smith says:

3. Diane Jupp says:

Highly Recomend .

4. Di Nottingham says:

A very professional visit all round. All rules for COVID adhered to. Would definitely recommend.

5. Kelly says:

Superb service, wonderful customer service and great treatment

6. Oana King says:

Excellent service, very nice people, very flexible and reassuring.

7. Adrienne Horne says:

I was nervous about having my first Botox treatments but I needn’t have worried as Christine answered all my questions & I felt completely at ease. Results are amazing!!

8. Gillian Haig says:

Christine made me feel relaxed and comfortable and the results are really natural and long lasting.

9. Bruce Rowley says:

Always a joy to see Chrissie and Kim to have a chat and a catch up during the appointment. Wonderful clinic and always great service.

10. Sian Wickham says:

Christine and Kim are absolutely amazing. Feels like such a treat soon as I step in the clinic, personable and extremely professional throughout. I will be coming here for many years, and have already recommended a few friends to book in! X

Reviews for “Dermanurse”

1. Emma herbe says:

2. Lara Smith says:

3. Diane Jupp says:

Highly Recomend .

4. Di Nottingham says:

5. Kelly says:

Superb service, wonderful customer service and great treatment

6. Oana King says:

Excellent service, very nice people, very flexible and reassuring.

7. Adrienne Horne says: