Dr Chris Ferguson

Dr Chris Ferguson 2019-02-27
Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 24th February 2019

Dr led service with 17 years experience

Free consultations

Regular appointments available in Manchester, London and Rio de Janeiro

My background is A&E and GP with lots of minor surgery, Patients say I’m gentle, not heavy handed and I believe I have developed excellent fine motor skills – making procedures less painful.

If you have never had a treatment before I never treat the same day – i encourage you to go away and weigh up your options.

I look forward to meeting you soon

Dr Chris

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Microdermabrasion
    Sculptra
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Christopher Ferguson

Name: Christopher Ferguson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Chris Ferguson”

1. Lorna Taylor says:

He is absolutely lovely, professional and friendly. Have been going to him for years and wouldn’t trust anyone else to do the work he has for me.

2. Ben Upfold says:

Actually can’t say enough about how professional and friendly Chris is. Talked through every step and ensured I was comfortable the whole time.
        I would highly recommend.

3. Kristopher Kirwan says:

Not a fan of needles so was hesitant about having Botox for the first time. Dr Chris was very patient with me and put my mind at ease straight away. Very professional and a perfectionist. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

4. Lohani Noor says:

I’ve had treatments for over 20 years and to date no body has surpassed the quality and excellence of the skill of Dr Chris Ferguson. I trust him completely and am reassured that he does not let me overstep the boundary of my own aesthetics. A true perfectionist, a professional and a gentleman.

5. Ginette Ibbeson-Smith says:

Dr Chris has been there with advice and treatment as and when I have needed.
        He is all you could wish for in a Dr, providing a friendly, approachable, trustworthy service and wears the biggest smile. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

6. Samina Shah says:

I definitely recommend Dr Chris if you need advice and treatment, he is very professional, calm, and trustworthy. I’ve had treatment from him with a fantastic results, you will never go elsewhere!

7. Wendy Ogden says:

Absolute professional, always. Very caring, professional attitude.

8. Sara Kendell says:

I have seen Dr Chris a few times and can’t recommend him enough, he totally puts you at ease, a total professional.

9. Yvonne Awenat says:

My entire family have received treatment from Dr Chris and we were all impressed by his technical expertise and compassionate individualized approach. Great warm approachable interpersonal communication style. Would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. Yvonne Awenat

10. Ann says:

I have been using Doc Chris for 5 years and he is professional, caring, relaxed and easy to talk to. He listens to your requirements then tells you what he sees and advises what’s right for you. You’re totally safe in his hands.

Reviews for “Dr Chris Ferguson”

1. Lorna Taylor says:

2. Ben Upfold says:

I would highly recommend.

3. Kristopher Kirwan says:

4. Lohani Noor says:

5. Ginette Ibbeson-Smith says:

Dr Chris has been there with advice and treatment as and when I have needed.

6. Samina Shah says:

7. Wendy Ogden says:

Absolute professional, always. Very caring, professional attitude.

8. Sara Kendell says: