Dr Chris Ferguson

Dr Chris Ferguson 2019-02-27
Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 24th February 2019

Dr led service with 17 years experience

Free consultations

Regular appointments available in Manchester, London and Rio de Janeiro

My background is A&E and GP with lots of minor surgery, Patients say I’m gentle, not heavy handed and I believe I have developed excellent fine motor skills – making procedures less painful.

If you have never had a treatment before I never treat the same day – i encourage you to go away and weigh up your options.

I look forward to meeting you soon

Dr Chris

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Microdermabrasion
    Sculptra
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Christopher Ferguson

Name: Christopher Ferguson Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Chris Ferguson”

1. Wayne Donaghy says:

Amazing experience

2. Nathan says:

I’ve seen Dr Chris twice now and each time he is professional, friendly and listens to your needs. Highly recommend. Lovely clinic in the hub of Manchester.

3. Philip Tempest says:

Dr Chris came highly recommended by a trusted friend 4 years ago. I was apprehensive of having any treatment at first but my experience from first enquiry to the superb aftercare has been amazing. Dr Chris talked through everything with me, didn’t pressure me into anything and it took me a couple of conversations before going ahead. Once I took the plunge it took my friends a while to notice as it was so natural but fresh, I keep coming back! He is professional, easygoing and tells the truth. He knows what he’s doing.

4. Ste says:

Dr Ferguson is the real deal and made me look amazing, one of the nicest guys I have also met and made my experience very comfortable and relaxed

5. Nicola says:

Dr Chris is the best. He combines advice, ideas and expertise. He is also a really nice guy, very approachable and understanding, he’s even funny too!

6. Beryl Skinner says:

” Dr Chris Ferguson ”
        What does that name mean in our household?
        We think of a person very dedicated to his job compassionate person wouldn’t let you down in any circumstance, as you can tell I cannot speak too highly of him. He’s intelligent, funny, honest and the most caring person you could ever wish to meet, if he ever came up for adoption we’d fight tooth and nail to get him.

7. Colette Lowrey says:

Lovely man great doctor thank you.

8. Tina Mellor says:

An all round brilliant service, professional and friendly, will definitely be back for more. Thank you

9. Joanne says:

very professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy , would deffinatly recommend

10. Rachael says:

Dr Chris is very professional and caring. I can highly recommend Dr Chris and fully trust his opinion and treatments. I was very nervous and Dr Chris totally put me at ease.
        I am delighted with the natural results my treatment has given.

Reviews for “Dr Chris Ferguson”

1. Wayne Donaghy says:

Amazing experience

2. Nathan says:

3. Philip Tempest says:

4. Ste says:

5. Nicola says:

6. Beryl Skinner says:

” Dr Chris Ferguson ”
        What does that name mean in our household?

7. Colette Lowrey says:

Lovely man great doctor thank you.

8. Tina Mellor says:

9. Joanne says:

very professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy , would deffinatly recommend

10. Rachael says:

I am delighted with the natural results my treatment has given.

On website