Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

17 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2019-06-18

Accredited 13th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a “Whole Face Approach” to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm “8 point face lift” and “MD Codes”.

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Calvin says:

Met with Dr Or to have lip enhancement. As a man i wanted a subtle look. She was very helpful and put me at ease. Very happy with result and will be going back for further treatments.

2. James K. says:

I’ve had two botox treatments with Dr Or and have been pleased with the results of both. Dr Or is a highly skilled practitioner with an excellent aesthetic eye and good bedside manner. I found her to be thoroughly professional throughout the entire treatment and did not once feel pressured, rushed or given any hard sale. Dr Or has found a loyal patient in both myself and my mother and I would not hesitate to highly recommend her to others. James

3. Jess says:

Love my lips by dr Christine ! She was so gentle and very professional! Great results! Highly recommend !

4. Wendy D says:

I went to see dr Christine for lip enhancement as I have asymmetrical lips and they were not quite full enough, she was very professional and took her time and most importantly listened to me as I’m very fussy. I’ve been to other places before but with not a lot of success, but she was so precise they are perfect …. Thankyou Christine see you soon

5. Emelie Stenman says:

Dr Christine is very professional and she really listen and understand your needs. You can really trust that you will receive a treatment that is right for your individual needs. After visiting several dermatologists I found Dr Christine and I just would not waste my time going anywhere else. Even my partner commented on how refreshed I looked after my appointment and he is not one to notice such things! Couldn’t recommended her enough

6. Izzy Meekins says:

I went to Dr.Christine for lip fillers, to get more of a pout to my lips. I didn’t actually want the lip to be fuller just turned up a little, Dr.Christine recommended what I should have done, I totally agreed. It was very professionally done and listened to exactly what I wanted. I love my new natural pout!! Definitely Highly recommend.

7. Millie says:

Lovely results, I have come to dr Christine for my lips twice now, would highly recommend her!

8. Rheanna W. says:

I had a lip enhancement with Dr.Christine today and I couldn’t recommend her more! I didn’t want to change the shape of my lips at all but wanted to even then out and gain a bit more volume and keep it subtle. I got exactly that! The result are perfect. Effective but subtle at the same time! She was extremely calming, informative and professional at the same time. Thank you!! : )

9. Greta Z says:

Dr.Christine is an expert! Very warm as a person that managed to create a calming atmosphere during the whole process. She gave me CHANEL lips! As I work for the brand they expect me to wear sharp rouge lipstick troughout the day. So Christine is the one I trusted to correct the shape of my lips. She was very skilled, careful of the steps she took also very informative. My lips are visibly enhanced fuller and bigger but yet very natural. I instantly felt prettier and pleased to work with a trusty professional. Already shared her business cards with several girls!

10. Charlotte L says:

I recently had my lips (top lip) enhanced with Dr Christine ! I’m very happy with the results , everything was explained to me before the procedure begun and I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed ! I was nervous at first but it was pain free and the results are amazing ! I have more confidence now with the subtle but effective change ! Had lots of compliments and I have highly recommended to all my friends who are now considering having the treatment ! Thankyou Dr Christine

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Calvin says: