Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

17 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2019-06-18

Accredited 13th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a “Whole Face Approach” to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm “8 point face lift” and “MD Codes”.

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Jodi says:

I’ve now been to visit Dr Christine twice and on both occasions I couldn’t ask for a better level of service. Always extremely welcoming and eager to put her patients at ease. She makes you feel comfortable and caters everything to your exact needs, ensuring you are fully aware of the procedure and talking through each product she uses and the effects they have. This technique makes you feel very involved throughout and you feel content knowing you are in safe hands. I even have quite the fear of needles and she still manages to guarantee I am calm and relaxed with each visit I make. The best part for me is that I like to keep things very natural and she has certainly mastered this art (again catered to each individuals tastes and expectations). I could not recommend Dr Christine enough – professional, friendly and extremely attentive! Even going as far as to keep in contact after the procedure to ensure I am pleased with the results.

2. Lisa Thompson says:

Iv always been very nervous having any treatments done but I can honestly say that Dr Christine makes the experience so much better & makes you feel at ease.
        So professional & gentle & talks you through the whole treatment without hardly feeling a thing.
        And the results are amazing.

3. Marnie Loughran says:

Thank you for choosing me for this amazing Volite treatment. I can really see the difference and my confidence has grown so much. You are truly amazing and the best. Can’t wait to see you again. I have had so many compliments thanks to your amazing work. xx

4. Zoe Edwards says:

So pleased with my botox injections – Zoe

5. Tilly Griffin says:

Dr Christine is extremely professional and kept in contact after my treatment to make sure everything was ok. I am very happy with my naturally looking fuller lips. I would highly recommend.

6. anonymous says:

Hi Dr Christine

Just want to say a big thank you for your amazing work – you are so fabulous! I honestly feel like I’ve had a jaw lift the filler has been so effective – it’s totally eliminated my marionette lines under mouth, and defined my jaw line and lower face again. And the botox is wonderful too – completely, completely natural looking, but makes a huge difference. At the risk of sounding totally vain, I do feel pretty and attractive again, whereas I had been starting to feel age was getting the better of me. And the great thing is, which is important to me, no one would ever know!

Big thanks, see you in a few months!

7. Emelie Stenman says:

Dr. Christine has transformed my skin!
        I have suffered from acne prone skin since I was a teenager. I have spent so much money on trying lots of different products and treatments but none of them have worked in the long run. I finally visited Dr. Christine and she introduced me to the Obagi skin care range and Skinade. It has completely transformed my skin!
        My skin is finally calming down and I couldn’t be happier.
        I just could not recommend Dr.Christine enough!

8. Anonymous says:

Would highly recommend Dr Christine! She listened carefully and has done exactly what I asked for. Love my lips, thank you 🙂

9. Kimberly Sanderson says:

I recently visited Dr. Christine as my frown line was really getting me down and following a hideous couple of months, I thought it was time for a little treat so booked in for some Botox. Dr. Christine is extremely professional and only treated area’s that I actually needed rather than try to pressure me to spend more on area’s that didnt really need it / wouldnt be suitable. She makes you feel very comfortable and I am beyond happy with the results. I’ll never go elsewhere again!

10. Emily says:

I recently visited Dr. Christine’s clinic to have some dermal fillers in my cheeks and my lips to correct asymmetry and add a bit of volume. I have been to a few clinics before but always just felt like a “number”, just another customer. But my experience at Dr.Christine’s clinic was completely different! I was so impressed! She answered all my million questions and provided me with thorough information about the procedure. Dr Christine took the time to really assess my face to ensure that I would get the results I was after, I never felt rushed and I really felt that I was in safe hands. And the results are amazing! I never felt or looked better and I just cannot stop looking at myself in the mirror. Thank you!

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Jodi says:

2. Lisa Thompson says:

And the results are amazing.

3. Marnie Loughran says:

4. Zoe Edwards says:

So pleased with my botox injections – Zoe

5. Tilly Griffin says:

6. anonymous says:

Hi Dr Christine

Big thanks, see you in a few months!

7. Emelie Stenman says:

Dr. Christine has transformed my skin!
        My skin is finally calming down and I couldn’t be happier.
        I just could not recommend Dr.Christine enough!

8. Anonymous says: