Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

17 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2019-06-18

Accredited 13th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a “Whole Face Approach” to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm “8 point face lift” and “MD Codes”.

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Katherine says:

I’d trust Christine with absolutely anything. She’s warm, kind, intelligent and competent and, importantly for me, a doctor. She is careful to explain everything and always works to the “less is more” principle. The results are natural and understated.

2. Jane says:

I have been going to aesthetic clinics for a number of years both in London and in Kent and have recently discovered Dr Christine who is excellent. She looks at the whole face when making an assessment and uses filler in a subtle but very effective way with a less is more approach. She explains what she is going to do first and gave me detailed medical reasons why botox is no longer very effective on me (which saved me money!). I feel I looked refreshed but not over done. In fact I hadn’t seen my university daughter for a few weeks and she commented that I looked glowing and my make up looked great. This is a sign of a good practitioner when someone can’t put their finger on why you look better.

3. Craig says:

Dr Christine is the best Dr to see for any aesthetics. Careful, gentle and without question trustworthy. I trust her opinion and have never been anything but extremely happy with my results.

4. Lisa says:

“Having been to a few clinics in the area, Dr Christine’s kind, empathic approach to her clients and the procedures she offers is, without doubt, the best I have experienced. I felt listened to and understood fully and as a result, my treatment was personally tailored to my concerns. I was extremely pleased with the results of my treatment and Dr Christine stayed in contact during the recovery process to check up on my healing and offer reassuring advice – which was much appreciated. Rarely do you find a clinic with all these qualities.”

5. Jan says:

Dr Christine approaches her work as both a science and an art. As a result, she creates a balance between the skill in the execution of her work and the natural beauty she achieves with her sense of aesthetics.

Dr Christine creates a professional yet caring atmosphere so that her clients feel confident in her work, as well as safe and well looked after every step of the way.

Dr Christine has easily lifted ten years from my face with a natural looking result – and that is after only one session!

6. Katie Chalklin says:

Can not recommend this lovely lady enough, she is warm, friendly and honest. She explains everything thoroughly. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family

7. Heidi says:

Hi Dr Christine thank you so much for the treatment I had the other day. The results exceeded my expectations, and I have a new boost of confidence!

8. Verity Sulway says:

Christine makes you feel completely comfortable and makes you a part of the whole process to ensure you get the results you want, discussing your expectations and queries thoroughly beforehand. I feel I am in safe hands with her and am always so pleased with results every time. My treatment with Christine has improved my confidence massively and I can’t recommend her enough.

9. Lisa Siketi says:

She does the best lip fillers !!! I’d never use anyone else

10. Sarah says:

Dr Christine is a miracle worker! Not only were the results excellent, they were exactly as I had asked – subtle, exacting and very natural looking. She really listened to what I wanted – no ‘one size fits all’ for Dr Christine! If you want ‘the works’ I am certain she can oblige with great skill, but if, like me, you are happy being you but would just like to look a little less tired and a bit more ‘firm’ then I highly recommend Dr Christine. She’s also very competitive price wise. A real find in Tunbridge Wells.

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Katherine says: