Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

17 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2019-06-18

Accredited 13th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a “Whole Face Approach” to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm “8 point face lift” and “MD Codes”.

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Harriet says:

Before going to see Dr. Christine, I was dealing with the numerous problems of hyperhydrosis on a daily basis. My case was so critical that I would not wear expensive clothing, nor certain fabrics for fear of ruining them. After a consultation that made me feel completely at ease, my treatment was carried out not long after. The experience itself was calm and flexible to what I needed. I feel that Dr. Christine has a skill for reading her clients and tailoring the treatment to suit what they need – both for their condition and to make them feel comfortable. After a successful procedure, I can honestly say that my life has changed for the better; giving me more freedom and confidence.
        I continue to go to Dr. Christine for the following rounds of treatment, and she continues to be both punctual with appointment setting and utterly lovely personality wise!
        My only regret is that I did not find her sooner!

2. Ann says:

I can highly recommend Dr. Christine as an Aesthetic Practitioner. I am impressed with her attention to detail and her ability to work with an individual’s features. She makes every effort to work with her clients to achieve subtle and enhancing effects. Dr. Christine will not suggest treatments that are not needed or will not work on a client. I have experienced practitioners that give generic treatments, are rushed and are focused on selling. Dr. Christine is patient, knowledgeable and highly skilled. She has a gentle and reassuring manner that enables her to make clients comfortable and confident. I would not trust another practitioner to apply treatments to myself or my daughter.

3. May says:

“Dr. Christine is hands down the best doctor I’ve met in my whole life. From the minute I contacted her to the end effect, she was absolutely amazing. I cannot thank her enough. She listened carefully to what I wanted and to all my concerns, and explained everything clearly and honestly. She made me feel completely in control and had great empathy with my nervousness about the procedures, and she gave me all the space and time I needed to make my own decisions.

Dr Christine has the most incredible bedside manner; if only all doctors were like her! She’s calm and supportive and put me at complete ease during the procedure, despite the fact that I was incredibly nervous!

I wanted a very natural lift, and was particularly concerned about ending up with noticeably enlarged lips (I had Botox, fillers for wrinkles and acne scars and lip filler) but I needn’t have worried: Dr Christine listened to every single thing I wanted and gave it to me! She put my safety and well-being first and skilled beyond measure. The work she did was incredible, I couldn’t have asked for more. She’s an artist.

Finally, her aftercare really is second to none. Because of her skill and sensitive touch I had minimal swelling and no bruising at all, but I was still nervous and she took the time to see me personally and put my mind at ease.

I cannot recommend her enough – if you’re thinking about any kind of treatment you should see her: she’s one of a kind and I won’t trust my face to anyone else but her from now on.”

All is good here, as I said my face looks incredible! I can’t thank you enough! I’ll be booking in for my tops soon (and promise I’ll be less of a bother).

4. Michelle says:

I am really pleased with my dermal filler results. Dr Christine is extremely skilled and knowledgable and a real artist. She is gentle, patient and listens to your needs. I will definitely be returning!

5. Rachel says:

I have been seeing Christine for nearly 4 years and have always been thrilled with the results. With her incredible skill she produces a natural look literally wiping away the effects of aging. I feel very fortunate to have found her and highly recommend her to anyone who is nervous about using botox or fillers. You are in excellent hands with Christine.

6. Kate Ricketts says:

Dr Christine is simply fantastic. I feel totally comfortable and I know she will listen to me and what results I want to achieve. She has been spot on every time . She takes time and is extremely good at what she does . I have been thrilled with the results each time I have seen her . I simply would not trust my face to anyone else ! Go and see her I guarantee you will feel amazing !

7. Sarah B says:

I cannot recommend Dr Christine enough. I have had work carried out elsewhere and always felt like I was on a conveyor belt with no interest taken in the end result. Dr Christine took her time and explained the procedures in full. She recommended what she thought was best for me, so that I did not look “overdone”. I have had various procedures carried out on my face and am delighted with the natural look achieved. I feel wonderful !

8. Alison says:

Dr Christine was very calm and puts you at ease. She goes at your pace and makes sure you are comfortable. Very happy with the results.

9. Anon says:

We can all agree that beauty starts from within…mind, body and spirit. But seriously…a bit of “tweaking” is the sublime icing on our cake!
        I met Dr. Christine about a year ago (as a professional referral) and from our first meeting she made me feel informed, comfortable and yes, beautiful as I am. There was nothing she would pressure me to do. I was there for Botox and she understood right away that I did not want to change my appearance, just make it sparkle a bit brighter. Not only does she get it right, she goes the extra mile to personally check up on me and make sure that treatments have settled and most importantly, that I feel good about them.
        Dr. Christine is a gem in the industry. Professional, knowledgeable and personal…would recommend her to everyone.

10. Dominic says:

I’ve been going to Dr Christine now for over 2 years and I have to say she is the best Aesthetic Dr I’ve ever been to. And trust me I’ve been to a few in my time. But reasons why I’ve stayed with Christine is because she knows exactly what suits my face. Not only is she amazing at what she does she’s such a kind hearted person and I highly recommend her!!!

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Harriet says:

My only regret is that I did not find her sooner!

2. Ann says: