Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

17 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UT

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2019-06-18

Accredited 13th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John’s Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a “Whole Face Approach” to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm “8 point face lift” and “MD Codes”.

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Décolleté Rejuvenation
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Sonya says:

What a lovely lady, Dr Christine is very professional and honest. She makes her assessment and recommendations, then leaves you to decide what you would like, no hard sell! I’m Very happy with the results. I’ve even recommended her to my best friend she had treatment and was also very happy with the results. Thank you Dr Christine x

2. Anon says:

I was new to aesthetic procedures but I completely and utterly trust Dr Christine. She is very personable, calm and has an expert eye in enhancing features. Most importantly she’s very responsible, making subtle changes that look elegant rather than obvious.

x

3. Agnieszka Drabek says:

I can highly recommend Dr Christine! She is a true professional with a calm approach. She talked me through the whole process and advised what was best for me without being pushy. She was very delicate and patient during the procedure. I’m so happy with the results. Will definitely come back for more!! Thank you!

4. Kelly Catherine says:

Dr Christine is a true professional, very informative, gentle and will immediately put you at ease. Don’t go anywhere else!

5. Jill says:

I have always found Dr. Christine’s ministrations to be exceptional. Her knowledge, skills and understanding are very special.

If anyone has any fears or misgivings about these procedures, then Dr Christine is the one to consult. We have built up a lovely rapport and I’m grateful for her advice and expertise.

6. Melissa Morgan says:

I cannot recommend Dr Christine enough, not only is she so friendly & gives the best & honest advice catering to your needs, she really is talented at enhancing what u already have, I’ve never had any complications , bruising or pain & always leave looking fresh & rejuvenated. So if you want the best come & see Dr Christine you won’t be disappointed.

7. Sonja Schilling says:

Dr Christine is very honest in what she thinks your needs are when it comes to Botox, Fillers and Products. I totally trust her. Much better than anywhere else I have been in Tunbridge Wells. I recommend!

8. Laura says:

After experiencing a very bad result at another well known Clinic in TW i was very wary . Dr Christine was recommended by a friend of mine , when i met her for a consultation she not once tried to sell me a treatment or products and me great advice . I went back a month later for filler with great result , i am very happy and wont go anywhere else now.

9. Margaret says:

I have had two appointments with Dr. Christine for an 8 Point Face Lift and have been delighted with the results both times. Dr. Christine tailors this to one’s requirements and pays particular attention to the balance of the face in an artistic way. I have complete confidence in her abilities. She is such a lovely person who puts you immediately at ease.

10. Liz says:

I am absolutely thrilled with a procedure Dr Christine recently did for me. I really liked her calm non pushy approach. I found her very good at making sure I knew exactly what the outcome would be and was very happy for me to take my time deciding whether to go ahead or not. I would have no hesitation in recommending her and I will be using her again

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Sonya says: