Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics

Dr Christine Or

Culverden Down, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9SG

By appointment only.

Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics 2020-06-15

Accredited 12th June 2016

Dr Christine Or – Award Winning Aesthetic Practitioner of the year 2016

Dr. Christine Or is G.M.C. registered with a licence to practice and on the G.P. Register. She is also a member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (B.C.A.M.).

Having qualified as a doctor at the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St. Thomas' Hospitals, London in 1993, she completed her vocational training as a G.P. and began non-surgical treatments in 1998 whilst in General Practice and Minor Surgery.

As a G.P. she always had a special interest in Dermatology and completed the Conquest of Skin Disease Course at the St. John's Institute of Dermatology, London. She also gained the Diploma in Therapeutics.

She offers aesthetic solutions to achieve a rejuvenated appearance for men and women. She takes a "Whole Face Approach" to her work to ensure facial harmony is maintained, and is passionate about creating a fresh natural look.

Dr. Christine is trained in advanced techniques in wrinkle relaxing treatments and dermal fillers. She has been trained in Harley Street and by world famous plastic surgeon Mauricio de Maio, and specialises in the Juvederm "8 point face lift" and "MD Codes".

She continues her professional development and regularly attends courses and conferences about the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Dr Christine Or

Name: Dr Christine Or Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Anon says:

‘I thought I knew what to expect but Dr Christine delivered much more than expected! Completely professional, very friendly and covid-safe, I felt very secure in her hands. The results were fantastic. Absolutely no swelling after wrinkle treatment injections – I was ready get straight back to work and family life straight after treatment. Their results a couple of weeks later were perfect. Just what I wanted. I highly recommend her expert treatment. Don’t go anywhere else.’

2. Massiel K Medina says:

I’ve had treatments at other places before and been happy but I felt it could be better. I did more research and decided to speak to Dr Christine. At my first consulation I felt I was speaking to someone that really cares and after just one treatment, it was obvious that I was in the care of a true professional. She is very thorough and analytical which leads to the very best results. Dr Christine explains all the pros and cons in a very details manner and gives you all the pre and post care info in the most caring way, to ensure you are able to acheive the very best results. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

3. Anon says:

I have been having treatments by Dr Christine now for 2 years and have always left feeling more than happy with the results. She is the only aesthetic practitioner I have found that truly listens to what I am trying to achieve and is very informative before any treatment is carried out. I love her individual approach she has, not just one treatment fits all like I have found with other practitioners in the past. She is truly caring and has always followed up to see how I am after the treatment. I am absolutely over the moon with my recent treatment , she has restored my self esteem and I wouldn’t trust anyone else but her with my face .

4. Jackie says:

I’m so pleased I found Dr Christine, she is super professional and has done an amazing job using Botox & fillers to give me a much fresher younger look without compromising the natural look. I couldn’t recommend Dr Christine enough ,Thank you again I absolutely love it . X

5. JB says:

Dr Christine is very friendly and professional from our first consultation to my treatment with her was brilliant. I am so pleased I got recommended to her, my results were amazing too I will definitely be seeing her in the future!

6. Anon says:

I had a fantastic experience being treated by Dr Christine. I was really impressed with her attention to detail and the time and effort she put into getting to know me and making sure she had a clear picture of what I wanted and answering all the questions I had. She is very professional and made me feel so at ease throughout my whole treatment. Her work is outstanding and I was so pleased with the results. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

7. HMB says:

Christine is truly fantastic. I spent an hour and a half with her and my tired old face that Christine has transformed. She is gentle yet precise. A talented and top of the league physician and lovely with it.

8. Vivianne says:

Dr Christine is the best non surgical professional I have ever met and the liquid facelift I have just had has given me so much more confidence and joy! Comments from friends saying it has given me such a youthful look and taken years off me!! I certainly will be returning and urge anybody considering a rejuvenating procedure please do not look any further as you will be in the best possible hands !! Thank you for making me not scared of looking into a mirror now!!!

9. Sue says:

I was very anxious about having anything done to my face but Dr Christine spent a long time discussing with me what subtle changes could be made using fillers and botox.
        When I had the app she put me at me ease immediately and explained every step to me frequently checking I was ok .. which I was !
        She has sent me several follow up messages to check I’m ok and I know that I could contact her at any time if I had any concerns.
        I am delighted with my new fresher face which has given me a real boost . I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr Christine to anyone who is thinking about having facial aesthetics.. ! Thankyou

10. Anonymous says:

It took me many months to decide to have a treatment and after plenty of research and word of mouth, I decided to go ahead and see Dr Christine. She put me at ease totally to start off with as I am a bit nervous where needles are concerned and gave me plenty of time to think about the treatment we talked about before taking the plunge. The results are amazing, subtle but I can see the difference. It has rebuilt my confidence in myself and I now am not avoiding the camera and feel so much better about myself. I would definitely recommend Dr Christine, her work and aftercare have been second to none!

Reviews for “Dr Christine Medical Aesthetics”

1. Anon says: