Dr Jo Aesthetics

By appointment only/ Flexible hours available

Dr Jo Aesthetics 2020-10-12
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th May 2016

Dr Joanna Fox
MBBCh FRCA.

Dr Joanna Fox qualified from Cardiff University Medical School in 2007. She received the Willie Seager Surgical prize and prizes in clinical excellence in Medicine, Surgery and General Practice making her one of the top students in her year. She is currently a consultant Anaesthetist in Cardiff, Wales.

In 2015 she started her own business in the aesthetic industry offering Botox, advanced botox, and dermal filler treatments including lip and cheek augmentation. She offers one to one consultations and gives professional, personalised advice. She can offer you safe non surgical cosmetic treatments to enhance your beauty and youthfulness. She has been an accredited member of Save Face since 2016.

Dr Joanna Fox

Name: Dr Joanna Fox Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Jo Aesthetics”

1. Nadia says:

Jo is very professional and excellent at what she does, if you are considering any treatments I would just go for it, best thing I ever did !

2. Lauren phillips says:

Very professional , put me at complete ease . Fabulous results would deffinatly recommend her and will be having more treatments .

3. Rebecca says:

I have been more than happy with the excellent care I have had from Dr Fox. She is very professional, and the results have been great. I have continued going back to her, and plan to again in the future.

4. Serene Davies says:

So happy with my lips. Lovely lady, made me feel comfortable and gave me lots of helpful information. Would definitely have them done again.

5. Lynne says:

Consultations and treatment with Dr Jo are friendly and relaxed. She is patient, gentle and professional. Her less is more approach has resulted in me looking fresh faced and natural, making me happier and more confident with my appearance. I would happily reccommend Jo to anyone.

6. Lee Temporal says:

It’s always a pleasure to see Jo and she keeps me looking and feeling amazing. She looks after a lot of my friends too, who also look fab! Great girl,great doctor,

7. Mrs L Hooper says:

Fab results and a lovely lady x

8. Alison says:

Confident that care was of an excellent standard. At no time did I feel pressurised to have treatments by Jo.

9. Catherine Reynolds says:

Jo is fab, great advice and even better great results! I would highly recommended her!

10. Sara thompson says:

Jo is an amazing practitioner, would definitely recommend her to a friend

Reviews for “Dr Jo Aesthetics”

1. Nadia says: